Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

Hassle-free product returns for merchants and shoppers

100 Pure

Awesome service and team. Highly recommended for your business.

Alp N Rock

Love this App! We launched Returnly recently to help our customers get faster access to our free return shipping labels. Since the launch, Returnly has greatly improved our overall return process. Customers are happy and the app has saved numerous hours for our support team.

Returnly is quick to set up, easy to use, and simple to manage. They also have an amazing support team.

Highly recommend Returnly!

Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

My store is almost live so it may seem a bit premature to provide a review when I have not seen Returnly's true impact on my sales and customer delight. But for the almost three months of planning and all the many apps I have tried (many now uninstalled), Returnly is the best app I have purchased for my Shopify store.

Why? Two reasons; (1) Eduardo and the Returnly team. No other app developer engages with such excellent service. Eduardo has bent over backwards to listen and help make Returnly great for Blue Lizard Sunscreen. (2) The actual app is awesome - the concept of frictionless, no-hassle, returns is very well executed and the customizations provided are great too.

It's kind of ironic that an app that empowers my customer to receive amazing customer service without a single phone call is offered by a team of developers so willing to get on the phone and engage with me (the store owner).
Compared to some of the big BOLD names in app development, Returnly wins. The other guys market me to death with their blog posts and emails but put me in a 3-5 day cue for real support. Returnly spent the time listening and supporting my store....I have yet to receive a single blog post from them; they must be too busy actually helping their clients, like me.

I can't wait to write another review for Eduardo explaining how great my store customer's love my return policy and the experience that Returnly provides.

Returnly is doing Shopify THE RIGHT WAY!

Jonathan Clemmer