Returnly: Returns Manager

Returnly: Returns Manager

by Returnly Holdings, LLC

A return experience like no other.

commando

Returnly is a great system and we love utilizing it. The support from CSM's are tremendously helpful to ensure our platform is most up-to-date and focused on creating an easy & quick customer experience. In addition, this consistent support has helped improve our overall business profitability and feedback from the customer experience. We find the overall system to be easy, appealing, and efficient.

Slowtide

Returnly has made the returns and exchange process so much easier for our business and for our customers. It was a simple process to work with their support team and get everything needed to set it up.

Peter Manning NYC

Returns are a pain, no matter what, whether you have 10 or 1000 of them a month. At least Returnly is making it easy - we've transitioned from another return solution provider and their team was very responsive and easy to work with. 99% of the work is now automated, great for us, but also amazing for our customers who seem to love it based on the feedback we received so far. No more messy manual creation of exchange orders, explaining to customers that leaving a note on the return portal doesn't magically reserve the item for them and tracking if returns are outside of the return window! While price may be steep, repurchase uplift is covering a big portion of the yearly fee. And I'm glad to see that the Returnly team is continuously working on improving the platform and adding new integrations. App is a must have for everyone who values efficiency.

Dakine

I've been using the platform 'Returnly' on a daily basis for over a solid year! I have no doubt that this is the best Shopify app & platform to use for brand's important e-Commerce operations such as returns and exchanges for all of our customers and client base!

Stitches Medical

I wish I started using this app earlier because it has saved me a ton of time. My business is growing, and manually doing exchanges/returns is extremely cumbersome, especially being a solopreneur for the time being...

Chirp

This app made what used to be a nightmare, into a very simple return process for both employees and customers alike. 10/10

Mixology

This app changed our whole returns process and experience for our staff and customers. Definitely recommend!!

Electric

extremely easy to use, simple, clean, and easy to understand. I like that I have multiple ways of searching for an order so I can create a return quickly when I'm on the phone with a customer.

shopweworewhat

My team and I have been using Returnly for over a year now. We have on-boarded 2 of our brands to the platform and plan on adding more. It has streamlined our entire returns process and our customers love it. We've also just integrated our Zendesk account with Returnly, so everything is easily accessible through the Zendesk app - so much easier! Highly recommend for small or big e-commerce teams!

HATCH Collection

We on-boarded Returnly to make the return process for our customers (and customer service team) easy and make exchanges possible. The on-boarding was easy, and we appreciate how customizable the interface is. We also find their support incredibly helpful and speedy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7