Returnly Returns Manager

Returnly Returns Manager

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

Frictionless Product Returns & Exchanges

Paul Evans

Love returnly functionality + the team. Makes the return process so much easier! A must have for any business that processes returns.

Faherty Brand

We've been using Returnly for almost two years and I can't say enough about their service. The systems are reliable, the staff trustworthy and knowledgeable and we can always count on their team to collaborate with us on improvements and expansions.

Frankies Bikinis

I can't speak highly enough of Returnly. Their system is easy to use and their staff is extremely helpful!

Blenders Eyewear

Returnly is very easy to work with. We have been with the company for over a year and a half, and they have some of the best return data and analytics. If your goal is to find a company with a high ROI with added transparency to your customers' returning habits, Returnly is a great way to go.

LOOK OPTIC

I really like the app, however, there is no customer service. I posted two questions three days ago and they have not even been seen as of today.

mnml

Used returnly for over a year. Returns process works smoothly for customers, but the app is entirely too expensive. The commission they take on instant refunds is way too high, and there are other apps out there which can get customers to keep their money with you, for cheaper.

Offloading from this app was a nightmare. Zero communication, which caused quite the customer service headache on our end.

I suggest checking out one of the other many returns apps built for shopify. We definitely didn't regret switching off this platform.

Lynktec

Really, really, REALLY terrible customer service. I would not recommend Returnly to anyone, and this is coming from someone who never spends the time to write negative reviews.

We spent several weeks attempting to get proper help from someone at the company. Their response time via email is painfully slow, so we finally called and spoke with someone who was very short with us and unwilling to offer a solution that would work for our company. We had hoped to come up with a solution between the "Starter" plan and unreasonably expensive "Ace" plan, but were quickly dismissed and told the app probably wouldn't be a good fit for us at this time. We have already been using the Returnly app for a few months now, but they had no interest in doing anything to at least try to keep us as a customer.

Beware that the "Starter" plan only allows customers to return one product. This information is not prominent on the Returnly website and, unfortunately, created a bit of a customer service issue for us. We already sourced and installed a different returns app that we will be using instead.

Expired Lifestyle

They don't even look at the chat when you message they have shitty customer support. I tried contacting them and reaching out because I had a simple problem with returns and they don't even look at the chat system. Don't bother getting this app.

Kusheclothing

i would do no stars if i could. i signed up its very confusing and even though i went through all of this i cannot sign in. this is not a good app and shopify needs to remove it. very displeased

Pacific Coast Outlet

When we first started scaling, we weren't prepared for the amount of returns. This app saved us hours of time.