Returnly Returns Manager

Returnly Returns Manager

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

Frictionless returns for modern shoppers

Splits 59

Loving the Returnly app! Our customers used to have to wait for customer service to respond with return authorizations. Now they can do it themselves. We also get more valuable return reason information that we can share with our design/production and sales staff. Super easy to set up and customize what you need. Have already recommended it to several colleagues.

Uwso

Returnly is a great experience for us and our customers.

Implementation was simple and the team at Returnly has been responsive and helpful.

I recommend Returnly to all Shopify businesses.

- Luke

Stag Provisions

Returnly has been a great tool for streamlining the way our business handles returns.

The platform is very intuitive and you can tell it was built by people with a lot of experience, they have anticipated every scenario we could imagine.

Instant Refunds has been a great add-on for our customers and we have seen lots of people returning to the store, ultimately happy with the experience.

The Returnly team were very hands on in the setup process, and I can only imagine them streamlining the service and improving on an already great product.

Kithnyc

Returnly has helped our workflow substantially in terms of organization. THe ops team has seen an increase in productivity due to them being able to process returns more efficiently.

The customer side we've also been told that the ease of use is the main reason they love the program. Everything is very easily done and there are no "hurdles" to return products.

I'd highly recommend this app to companies in search of a streamlined return program..

Knix Wear Canada

Thank you Returnly for helping us out with our exchanges. After a successful crowdfunding campaign we had a large group of customers who needed to exchange for a different size. Eduardo and his team were incredibly helpful in allowing us to customize our return centre so that Returnly would fit all of our needs. I have never worked with a 3rd party shopify app that delivered such excellent customer service and addressed any issues we were experiencing so quickly and efficiently. Returnly is worth the monthly investment simply for the access you have to a dedicated account manager and quick engineering team.

100 Pure

Awesome service and team. Highly recommended for your business.

Alp N Rock

Love this App! We launched Returnly recently to help our customers get faster access to our free return shipping labels. Since the launch, Returnly has greatly improved our overall return process. Customers are happy and the app has saved numerous hours for our support team.

Returnly is quick to set up, easy to use, and simple to manage. They also have an amazing support team.

Highly recommend Returnly!

Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

My store is almost live so it may seem a bit premature to provide a review when I have not seen Returnly's true impact on my sales and customer delight. But for the almost three months of planning and all the many apps I have tried (many now uninstalled), Returnly is the best app I have purchased for my Shopify store.

Why? Two reasons; (1) Eduardo and the Returnly team. No other app developer engages with such excellent service. Eduardo has bent over backwards to listen and help make Returnly great for Blue Lizard Sunscreen. (2) The actual app is awesome - the concept of frictionless, no-hassle, returns is very well executed and the customizations provided are great too.

It's kind of ironic that an app that empowers my customer to receive amazing customer service without a single phone call is offered by a team of developers so willing to get on the phone and engage with me (the store owner).
Compared to some of the big BOLD names in app development, Returnly wins. The other guys market me to death with their blog posts and emails but put me in a 3-5 day cue for real support. Returnly spent the time listening and supporting my store....I have yet to receive a single blog post from them; they must be too busy actually helping their clients, like me.

I can't wait to write another review for Eduardo explaining how great my store customer's love my return policy and the experience that Returnly provides.

Returnly is doing Shopify THE RIGHT WAY!

Jonathan Clemmer