Returnly: Returns Manager

Returnly: Returns Manager

by Returnly Holdings, LLC

A return experience like no other.

ToteSavvy

I suggest staying far away from Returnly and looking into their competitors like Loop Returns or Happy Returns. We signed on with Returnly in October of 2020 after our sales rep promised the Shop Collections feature would be added to our account within weeks. 5 months later they still hadn't launched it and were ignoring my emails. Once they finally added us to the beta, they are impossible to get ahold of for customer service. What they didn't mention back when they sold me on the whole Returnly system as they take 10% commission on your exchanges. Now we're locked into a year contract with terrible customer service, a poor product, and a pricey commission we weren't aware of. I regret my decision to sign with them and suggest any business looking at return apps to stay away.

KIAVAclothing

We had intended to utilize Returnly to make our return process easier. Instead, we ended up on a call with a Returnly team member that let us know we it would cost thousands of dollars a year with a year long contract to have the functionality we wanted. I cannot find a way to cancel on their website, and they are still billing us every month for this app which we do not like, want, or need. Definitely not something I would recommend to anyone.

2020AVE

Very overpriced for what it does. I wish they would change the billing to per return instead of charging $150/mo lump sum. Carrier features have no flexibility. Also, the exchange feature is mandatory

October 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear about your experience and we understand your frustration. Carrier options, exchanges for size/color and different products are available on our premium plans. If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

Venture Heat

Support is slow to respond. Exchanges must be processed manually, as far as we can understand, and does not automatically invoice the new exchanged item in Shopify Orders.

August 31, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team will be reaching out to ensure you have everything sorted as quickly as possible. Automated exchanges and instant exchange fulfillment are available for our annual customers. If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

Bicycle Booth

Support Team is dead. Need assistance setting up and still no response, its almost been 16 hours now

Lynktec

Really, really, REALLY terrible customer service. I would not recommend Returnly to anyone, and this is coming from someone who never spends the time to write negative reviews.

We spent several weeks attempting to get proper help from someone at the company. Their response time via email is painfully slow, so we finally called and spoke with someone who was very short with us and unwilling to offer a solution that would work for our company. We had hoped to come up with a solution between the "Starter" plan and unreasonably expensive "Ace" plan, but were quickly dismissed and told the app probably wouldn't be a good fit for us at this time. We have already been using the Returnly app for a few months now, but they had no interest in doing anything to at least try to keep us as a customer.

Beware that the "Starter" plan only allows customers to return one product. This information is not prominent on the Returnly website and, unfortunately, created a bit of a customer service issue for us. We already sourced and installed a different returns app that we will be using instead.

Expired Lifestyle

They don't even look at the chat when you message they have shitty customer support. I tried contacting them and reaching out because I had a simple problem with returns and they don't even look at the chat system. Don't bother getting this app.

Kusheclothing

i would do no stars if i could. i signed up its very confusing and even though i went through all of this i cannot sign in. this is not a good app and shopify needs to remove it. very displeased

Castalia Trevo

You should say this app doesn't work in other countries, but USA.
So dissapointed

Buddhapants 2

Don't recommend. Slow support. No phone support. $150 a month if you want to use your own shipping account!? Way overpriced for what it is worth.

Previous 1