Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

Hassle-free product returns for merchants and shoppers

DIFF Eyewear

Returnly has really helped automate our returns process. It is pretty easy to customize all pages that a customer would visit, but total customization remains a bit locked up. The analytics are amazing and really helpful for know what is being returned and why. It even shows you what items are in transit back to you in case you are running low on inventory. One thing that is lacking is the information about what data is used to calculate a metric/report on the analytics page, which makes it a bit difficult to determine if what I'm viewing is actually what I need. I would also like to see them build out their team a bit more so that clients have an account rep to discuss things with instead of being pushed to customer support.

Heat Holders Online Store

Very easy to use! Like how all returns are tracked and kept it one simple area. Would like it if when you click the tracking link it would take you straight to USPS tracking rather than the pre-paid label and voucher page.

MOTHER

This app is very useful! The most valuable feature in my opinion is the most returned products report. This gives us visibility on new products with high return rates. We use it weekly to react quickly to high converting products with high return rates.

Tracksmith

Very easy and helpful once get the hang of it. Customer service could be a little better with their reply time.

LimeRickiSwimwear

What we love most about this app is how easy it is for our customers to use! It plugs in very nicely with our site and makes directing shoppers to returns a breeze. We also love the instant refund voucher as that has helped us increase our sales and retain our customers. The back end of things is easy to use as well and makes processing returns more efficient for us. The only thing we wish it had is a search bar on every page; navigating back to the "manage returns" page for each return is a bit annoying and even though it takes a split second to do, that time could be better spent getting right on to the next return from any page. Overall we love this app and are grateful to have found it!

Taylor Stitch

We've been using Returnly for two years now and are very pleased with the platform. Customers can seamlessly process returns and exchanges without intervention from our customer experience team. Saves time on all sides!

Umbrotest

Initial UI was a bit problematic on install and caused us some delays.
The R team was quick to help and follow up was indeed strong.
Have not used the app yet but will report back when we do.
Thank you R team for being proactive.
Great suppot !

Mahogany Tees

This app is a time saver and makes processing returns and exchanges easy for both shop owners and customers. It also shows you when items are in transit back to you which is great. I would give it 5 starts but for the following:

1. Would like the ability to charge customers for returns that are not our fault while at the same time paying for returns that are our fault. Right now you have to do one or the other, you can not do both depending on the reason for the return.

2. Would like the ability to customize the returns page with my own wording and instructions/explanations

3. If doing an exchange, there is no way to get paid for the cost of label sending the items back. The app tells the customer what is costs, but does not have a way for them to pay. If doing a return, you can deduct the cost of the label from the amount you refund them. But if an exchange, you are not refunding money, you are sending a new item out so there is no money to deduct from and Shopify does not let you recharge a credit card (you would have to invoice them somehow separately)

4. Would love to be able to mark additional statuses in this such as (refund issued, AND/OR replacement shipped etc)

5. This is pricey especially considering you also have the cost of the shipping labels and returns/exchanges on top of this high monthly fee (the fee does not include postage). But unfortunately so far this is a only app I have found that also creates the labels for customers which is a time saver. It is very expensive though for what it does

Grettagogo

First, I was very happy with this app. It is helpful and streamlined. Easy for customers to navigate. The problem is, I truly do not recall this app costing $59 a month or I would not have chosen to integrate it to begin with. I'm assuming the $59 is a newly instituted plan? Sadly, I now have to uninstall and find another solution within our means. Quite honestly, I can't imagine an app doing enough for my store in a revenue increasing way for me to pay $700 a year. Returns are money lost to begin with. To add another $700 a year to that loss seems to be counterproductive. I think it would have been great to have a low cost option for a business that deals in few returns and have a tiered pricing for larger stores. Anyway, farewell Returnly, I really will miss you!