Returnly has helped streamline our returns/exchange process and offers our customers peace of mind when ordering from us.
Shop Cupcakes and Cashmere
We love using Returly. It helps us keep track of the returns which has been very difficult during this season especially. It's also great how the system also allows you to manually input things which helps in the one of returns situations. The team are great to work with and I would recommend this app to any store!
We use this app to streamline our returns process. It has been an amazing timesaver for our Customer Support team. Admin/onboarding leaves a bit to be desired so 4 stars.
Returnly has really helped automate our returns process. It is pretty easy to customize all pages that a customer would visit, but total customization remains a bit locked up. The analytics are amazing and really helpful for know what is being returned and why. It even shows you what items are in transit back to you in case you are running low on inventory. One thing that is lacking is the information about what data is used to calculate a metric/report on the analytics page, which makes it a bit difficult to determine if what I'm viewing is actually what I need. I would also like to see them build out their team a bit more so that clients have an account rep to discuss things with instead of being pushed to customer support.
Heat Holders Online Store
Very easy to use! Like how all returns are tracked and kept it one simple area. Would like it if when you click the tracking link it would take you straight to USPS tracking rather than the pre-paid label and voucher page.
This app is very useful! The most valuable feature in my opinion is the most returned products report. This gives us visibility on new products with high return rates. We use it weekly to react quickly to high converting products with high return rates.
Very easy and helpful once get the hang of it. Customer service could be a little better with their reply time.
We've been using Returnly for two years now and are very pleased with the platform. Customers can seamlessly process returns and exchanges without intervention from our customer experience team. Saves time on all sides!
Initial UI was a bit problematic on install and caused us some delays.
The R team was quick to help and follow up was indeed strong.
Have not used the app yet but will report back when we do.
Thank you R team for being proactive.
Great suppot !
This app is a time saver and makes processing returns and exchanges easy for both shop owners and customers. It also shows you when items are in transit back to you which is great. I would give it 5 starts but for the following:
1. Would like the ability to charge customers for returns that are not our fault while at the same time paying for returns that are our fault. Right now you have to do one or the other, you can not do both depending on the reason for the return.
2. Would like the ability to customize the returns page with my own wording and instructions/explanations
3. If doing an exchange, there is no way to get paid for the cost of label sending the items back. The app tells the customer what is costs, but does not have a way for them to pay. If doing a return, you can deduct the cost of the label from the amount you refund them. But if an exchange, you are not refunding money, you are sending a new item out so there is no money to deduct from and Shopify does not let you recharge a credit card (you would have to invoice them somehow separately)
4. Would love to be able to mark additional statuses in this such as (refund issued, AND/OR replacement shipped etc)
5. This is pricey especially considering you also have the cost of the shipping labels and returns/exchanges on top of this high monthly fee (the fee does not include postage). But unfortunately so far this is a only app I have found that also creates the labels for customers which is a time saver. It is very expensive though for what it does