Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

A return experience like no other

Mixology

This app changed our whole returns process and experience for our staff and customers. Definitely recommend!!

Electric

extremely easy to use, simple, clean, and easy to understand. I like that I have multiple ways of searching for an order so I can create a return quickly when I'm on the phone with a customer.

shopweworewhat

My team and I have been using Returnly for over a year now. We have on-boarded 2 of our brands to the platform and plan on adding more. It has streamlined our entire returns process and our customers love it. We've also just integrated our Zendesk account with Returnly, so everything is easily accessible through the Zendesk app - so much easier! Highly recommend for small or big e-commerce teams!

HATCH Collection

We on-boarded Returnly to make the return process for our customers (and customer service team) easy and make exchanges possible. The on-boarding was easy, and we appreciate how customizable the interface is. We also find their support incredibly helpful and speedy.

Victoria Emerson

We couldn't be happier since we decided to give Returnly a try. For a small business, having customers ask for return shipping labels can be overwhelming. So we decided to give Returnly a try and we're happy to say it was a great decision! It makes tracking returns and staying up to day on refunds and exchanges with just a few clicks. Looking forward to continuing the use of Returnly for our business.

BLANQI

We absolutely love Returnly as do our customers. It is clear, straightforward and easy for the customer and our agents to use. I praise Returnly as well for always working on improvements that help make our workload so much easier. We also have it integrated this app with our Zendesk account and it's even more efficient to respond to tickets with this information on hand.

IMBŌDHI

We’ve been using Returnly for over a year now and we absolutely love it. It’s incredibly user-friendly and always reliable. I HIGHLY recommend business owners to use Returnly.

VIM & VIGR

Returnly has been a great solution for us & has greatly simplified the return process for our customers and customer service staff. Very thorough set-up & lots of help from the Returnly team along the way.

IVL Collective

A fantastic app that allows returns to happen more smoothly than any other app I have tried in the past 6 years. Reporting, admin, finance, CSR = all works great! The only downside is they need to get SMS features moving asap!

NatxCustomStyle

User Friendly app. and GREAT customer service Adian has been very patient in assisting me with the process and answering all my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7