Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

Returnly: Returns & Exchanges

by Returnly Technologies, Inc

A return experience like no other

Dakine

I've been using the platform 'Returnly' on a daily basis for over a solid year! I have no doubt that this is the best Shopify app & platform to use for brand's important e-Commerce operations such as returns and exchanges for all of our customers and client base!

Stitches Medical

I wish I started using this app earlier because it has saved me a ton of time. My business is growing, and manually doing exchanges/returns is extremely cumbersome, especially being a solopreneur for the time being...

Chirp

This app made what used to be a nightmare, into a very simple return process for both employees and customers alike. 10/10

Mixology

This app changed our whole returns process and experience for our staff and customers. Definitely recommend!!

Electric

extremely easy to use, simple, clean, and easy to understand. I like that I have multiple ways of searching for an order so I can create a return quickly when I'm on the phone with a customer.

shopweworewhat

My team and I have been using Returnly for over a year now. We have on-boarded 2 of our brands to the platform and plan on adding more. It has streamlined our entire returns process and our customers love it. We've also just integrated our Zendesk account with Returnly, so everything is easily accessible through the Zendesk app - so much easier! Highly recommend for small or big e-commerce teams!

HATCH Collection

We on-boarded Returnly to make the return process for our customers (and customer service team) easy and make exchanges possible. The on-boarding was easy, and we appreciate how customizable the interface is. We also find their support incredibly helpful and speedy.

Victoria Emerson

We couldn't be happier since we decided to give Returnly a try. For a small business, having customers ask for return shipping labels can be overwhelming. So we decided to give Returnly a try and we're happy to say it was a great decision! It makes tracking returns and staying up to day on refunds and exchanges with just a few clicks. Looking forward to continuing the use of Returnly for our business.

BLANQI

We absolutely love Returnly as do our customers. It is clear, straightforward and easy for the customer and our agents to use. I praise Returnly as well for always working on improvements that help make our workload so much easier. We also have it integrated this app with our Zendesk account and it's even more efficient to respond to tickets with this information on hand.

IMBŌDHI

We’ve been using Returnly for over a year now and we absolutely love it. It’s incredibly user-friendly and always reliable. I HIGHLY recommend business owners to use Returnly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7