Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

American Tall

We've been using return magic for over a year and it's been very good for us. It's allowed us to scale and is definitely the best option currently available on Shopify app store. We love that it makes it easy to process refunds and store credit returns right from within the app (ie create a store credit/giftcard with the click of a button). It's also integrated really well with Shopify so a single click can take you to the original order page to place an exchange order. There a some new beta features such as slightly more advanced analytics which are helpful and we're looking forward to even more advanced analytics in the future. We're also excited for the ability to automatically notify customers when a package arrives at the destination (rather than having to manually mark it as received). The only drawback we have is the fact only 1 shipping carrier can be connected at a time making it very difficult to offer both Canadian and US return labels. If we connect to our US carrier account then we can't create Canadian labels and if we connect our Canadian carrier account then our US label rates are not competitive at all. We really hope we'll be able to connect a US carrier for US returns and a Canadian carrier for Canadian returns in the future. Overall very very pleased with Return Magic though!

Floor Box Outlet

After searching for months, almost a year, we've found that Return Magic is the best solution for us. We realized that not one APP had everything we wanted so we had to modify our return policy a little in order to find a suitable APP. I will say that customer service has been great, usually getting back to us within an hour or so. That is a very important piece that many other APP were missing.

ACTA™ (US)

We've looked at a lot of Return softwares and this is by far the most simple, most affordable, and most efficient. Love it!

Superfit Hero

I'm not one for writing bad reviews but I know how busy shop owners are and I'm hoping I can spare you some wasted time. This app is full of bugs and SSL errors so it's impossible to even set up. Support is utterly unresponsive. Return Magic was acquired by Shopify in 2018 so I assume they are integrating the technology locally and killing the external app? Whatever the reason, Return Magic is already dead. Don't waste your time.

Oliver Jane Ltd

I used this app, initially great, however after a couple of months, it stopped automatically generating the pre paid postal slip via easy post, I tried to get in contact over three times with no response, after writing this review, the customer support team were more than helpful, if not excellent, its a shame it took us writing this Post! Equally a shame it does not integrate with Royal Mail - UK's biggest courier!

Doughnuts & Deadlifts

TL;DR : customer service is terrible and non responsive. App is not suited to Medium-Large stores.

We installed Return Magic on January 16th, 2019. The next day I reached out to them for help with integrating the app with our Shipstation, because no carrier options were populating when I went to integrate with our Shipstation account. Clara was initially quick to respond with trouble shooting questions, and then said that she would need to involve their engineering team and would get back to me.

One week later and I hadn't received a response, so I followed up with her. It took her 3 days to respond with "I don't understand what is taking [the engineering team] so long. I will ask for an update tomorrow".

It took two days to get another response, but she just asked for our Shipstation API keys for the engineering team to test with. A few days later, Clara informed me that because we have so many carrier accounts in our Shipstation (we fulfill for a number of other businesses) the calls to retrieve the carrier info from Shipstation time out before we can actually select a carrier for the integration. So she said they would try to optimize the code on their end, which could take a couple more days or weeks. That was on February 1st.

February 11th, I requested an update. February 13th, Clara presented another option: the engineering team could add our carrier account to our ReturnMagic app manually themselves.

February 18th she informed me that our Shipstation should be connected. I immediately went to try it out, and found that they connected the incorrect Carrier/Shipstation storefront. I responded to her same day to notify her of this issue, and have received NO RESPONSES since then!

I followed up March 11th, to request an update. No response. Followed up again March 26th for an update and to let them know that this was their last chance before I uninstalled the app and found another solution. No response. Emailed on April 15th to officially inform her that we were leaving Return Magic and to make sure we weren't charged any of the base fees. No response.

We were really looking forward to using Return Magic, and the dashboard looks great on the backend, so this was very disappointing. We do not suggest this app unless you are a very small store/small production who is not seeking helpful customer support.

Lotus Seed

Return Magic is a great little app that helps to organise returns in a systematic way & much better way to track and manage customer returns rather than just relying on emails. Customers love it as well as once they lodge a return an instant acknowledgement returns number is issued. We have been using this app for over a year on our website www.ilovetunics.com without any issues. Highly Recommend!

Active Fitness Company

Bit too expensive for my liking and support is a bit naff. Good app while it lasted though. I moved to a cheaper platform that does most of the same stuff, only thing is that it doesn't automatically refund orders when they are processed.

Bijoux Medusa

Apps is really good and helpful but the support is one kind of a joke. Ask for month to get help to resolve an Issues and they reply me 3 time the same copie / Past answer. What a lazy way to handle support.... Probably hosted in India to lower cost. But cleary should Hire good people to correctly reply and really help they merchant.

sober

I agree with the bad reviews.
The support has absolutely no idea and is slow. After several weeks of discussion and mistakes at returnmagic still no solution or total lack of understanding. We will probably use another app. why Shopify buys such a company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11