Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

GODSOFMANKIND

Decietful design, complete robbery. Looks good when you set it up all to find out 1 month later when you need to process a returns it DOES NOT WORK! $10 down the drain..

ASHANTI Jewels

There was an issue with the billing. After contacting them they resolved it immediately. Mistakes do happen but how it is handled can make or break a relationship.

I really appreciated the way they handled it. Therefore I can totally recommend this app and the people behind it.

www.ashantijewels.com

Brothers With Glass

First off the support is very slow, I sent an email and got an email the next day saying hes to busy today but would love to have a phone call tomorrow. I don't have time for phone calls from every app developer that has a bug, quick email support is the standard and this company does not offer that. That was the first issue. Next we had an issue that was preventing the proper options from displaying to the customer effectively, this app is not that complex and the fact we could not resolve this issue means it has unresolved issues.

Next the acyclic did not work, we processed a return and it did not show any of the data and we did not process an option that was custom and thus not showing up in analytics , this was a stock setting and it still did not work.

We just gave up on the app as we still had not received any support and were in the process of scheduling a phone call but that was at least a day or two away from happening.

Bad support, poorly functioning app, bugs = Not worth the download.

Ultimate Hobby

Do not join, absolutely bad customer service. I tried contacting them 4 times in the past and no response at all. My return portal has not been working for 2 months and they are still charging my account. I will cancel immediately.

Stella Stella

I wish this app would allow us to see labels that arent used so we can void them. There's no way to tell if customers used the label unless you click on each tracking number. There's also no way to void labels on your own and get your money back. Apparently Return Magic cancels the labels but there's no way to account for the money. A dashboard that shows labels that havent updated would be cool. So far, Im creating labels but only a third of my return customers are using them.

A F Jewelry

Amazing. I love this. But I wish I had an option to let customer know that a restocking fee will be applied to the refund.

10 000 Lakes Clothing Company

Good app. Great customer service!

Info 4834

I'm very pleased with this app. I was able to work with customer service to change the wording as I only offer exchanges. This app has more than saved me money on returns.

Starving Jewelers

Love this app! This app allows several customizing options and makes it easy for customers to request returns, exchanges, and warranty requests.

Gracemade

Amazing app.

Has a beautiful customizable setting to seamlessly match with your site. This app makes it so easy for our customers to request and exchange or return, and easy for us to manage and process it. Love, love, love!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10