Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

sober

I agree with the bad reviews.
The support has absolutely no idea and is slow. After several weeks of discussion and mistakes at returnmagic still no solution or total lack of understanding. We will probably use another app. why Shopify buys such a company.

Hanifa

Didn’t work for me. Contacted support a few days ago. Never heard from them.

Customers were having issue with actually going through the system

Beach Bunny Swimwear

Slow support, and it takes a while for a support rep to troubleshoot your issues. It works fine if you're a smaller store.

Textual Tees

Had a problem with the app page not being accessible however this was quickly resolved and their support was fast at getting back to us. Pretty great app to streamline returns.

GODSOFMANKIND

Decietful design, complete robbery. Looks good when you set it up all to find out 1 month later when you need to process a returns it DOES NOT WORK! $10 down the drain..

ASHANTI Jewels

There was an issue with the billing. After contacting them they resolved it immediately. Mistakes do happen but how it is handled can make or break a relationship.

I really appreciated the way they handled it. Therefore I can totally recommend this app and the people behind it.

www.ashantijewels.com

Brothers With Glass

First off the support is very slow, I sent an email and got an email the next day saying hes to busy today but would love to have a phone call tomorrow. I don't have time for phone calls from every app developer that has a bug, quick email support is the standard and this company does not offer that. That was the first issue. Next we had an issue that was preventing the proper options from displaying to the customer effectively, this app is not that complex and the fact we could not resolve this issue means it has unresolved issues.

Next the acyclic did not work, we processed a return and it did not show any of the data and we did not process an option that was custom and thus not showing up in analytics , this was a stock setting and it still did not work.

We just gave up on the app as we still had not received any support and were in the process of scheduling a phone call but that was at least a day or two away from happening.

Bad support, poorly functioning app, bugs = Not worth the download.

Ultimate Hobby

Do not join, absolutely bad customer service. I tried contacting them 4 times in the past and no response at all. My return portal has not been working for 2 months and they are still charging my account. I will cancel immediately.

Stella Stella

I wish this app would allow us to see labels that arent used so we can void them. There's no way to tell if customers used the label unless you click on each tracking number. There's also no way to void labels on your own and get your money back. Apparently Return Magic cancels the labels but there's no way to account for the money. A dashboard that shows labels that havent updated would be cool. So far, Im creating labels but only a third of my return customers are using them.

A F Jewelry

Amazing. I love this. But I wish I had an option to let customer know that a restocking fee will be applied to the refund.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10