Return Magic

Return Magic

by Shopify

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

AKILA

We've been using Return Magic for a little more than a year now. Connects with our EasyPost account for easy USPS return label creation. Fairly straightforward returns portal to put the control in the customers hands. Some limitations, but overall a great value and returns solution for small to medium size stores.

Believe Athletics

After few months having it and all the work done for the set-up now they say is not compatible with my store because it is in Europe.

Not happy with customer support received either.

Fight Tees UK Ltd

Installed, configured, then received a message that it's incompatible with my store. This app only supports stores in the USA, Canada or Australia.

BigTopShirtShop.com

Lack of transparency on pricing at 50+ monthly returns. Slow to get support replies. Not flexible enough, not customizable enough, confusing for customers, expensive! Uninstalled due to too many issues to overcome.

shopbravafabrics

The app is OK and has a reasonable price, but not for European stores. The app is missing integration options with European carriers and the ones they support are not working properly. They also do not gave you a way to handle that with API, so you just have to deal with their carriers and US based integrators, which provide you only with expensive options for returns. I guess a good option for US, Canada but if your store is located in Europe and you do not want to make returns using express options it's better you look for other options such as shipypro.

Recoup Fitness

Great customer service, very responsive and communicative and helpful. I wish there was an exchange feature, only improvement.

American Tall

We've been using return magic for over a year and it's been very good for us. It's allowed us to scale and is definitely the best option currently available on Shopify app store. We love that it makes it easy to process refunds and store credit returns right from within the app (ie create a store credit/giftcard with the click of a button). It's also integrated really well with Shopify so a single click can take you to the original order page to place an exchange order. There a some new beta features such as slightly more advanced analytics which are helpful and we're looking forward to even more advanced analytics in the future. We're also excited for the ability to automatically notify customers when a package arrives at the destination (rather than having to manually mark it as received). The only drawback we have is the fact only 1 shipping carrier can be connected at a time making it very difficult to offer both Canadian and US return labels. If we connect to our US carrier account then we can't create Canadian labels and if we connect our Canadian carrier account then our US label rates are not competitive at all. We really hope we'll be able to connect a US carrier for US returns and a Canadian carrier for Canadian returns in the future. Overall very very pleased with Return Magic though!

Floor Box Outlet

After searching for months, almost a year, we've found that Return Magic is the best solution for us. We realized that not one APP had everything we wanted so we had to modify our return policy a little in order to find a suitable APP. I will say that customer service has been great, usually getting back to us within an hour or so. That is a very important piece that many other APP were missing.

ACTA™ (US)

We've looked at a lot of Return softwares and this is by far the most simple, most affordable, and most efficient. Love it!

Superfit Hero

I'm not one for writing bad reviews but I know how busy shop owners are and I'm hoping I can spare you some wasted time. This app is full of bugs and SSL errors so it's impossible to even set up. Support is utterly unresponsive. Return Magic was acquired by Shopify in 2018 so I assume they are integrating the technology locally and killing the external app? Whatever the reason, Return Magic is already dead. Don't waste your time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12