Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Oliver Jane Ltd

I used this app, initially great, however after a couple of months, it stopped automatically generating the pre paid postal slip via easy post, I tried to get in contact over three times with no response, after writing this review, the customer support team were more than helpful, if not excellent, its a shame it took us writing this Post! Equally a shame it does not integrate with Royal Mail - UK's biggest courier!

Doughnuts & Deadlifts

TL;DR : customer service is terrible and non responsive. App is not suited to Medium-Large stores.

We installed Return Magic on January 16th, 2019. The next day I reached out to them for help with integrating the app with our Shipstation, because no carrier options were populating when I went to integrate with our Shipstation account. Clara was initially quick to respond with trouble shooting questions, and then said that she would need to involve their engineering team and would get back to me.

One week later and I hadn't received a response, so I followed up with her. It took her 3 days to respond with "I don't understand what is taking [the engineering team] so long. I will ask for an update tomorrow".

It took two days to get another response, but she just asked for our Shipstation API keys for the engineering team to test with. A few days later, Clara informed me that because we have so many carrier accounts in our Shipstation (we fulfill for a number of other businesses) the calls to retrieve the carrier info from Shipstation time out before we can actually select a carrier for the integration. So she said they would try to optimize the code on their end, which could take a couple more days or weeks. That was on February 1st.

February 11th, I requested an update. February 13th, Clara presented another option: the engineering team could add our carrier account to our ReturnMagic app manually themselves.

February 18th she informed me that our Shipstation should be connected. I immediately went to try it out, and found that they connected the incorrect Carrier/Shipstation storefront. I responded to her same day to notify her of this issue, and have received NO RESPONSES since then!

I followed up March 11th, to request an update. No response. Followed up again March 26th for an update and to let them know that this was their last chance before I uninstalled the app and found another solution. No response. Emailed on April 15th to officially inform her that we were leaving Return Magic and to make sure we weren't charged any of the base fees. No response.

We were really looking forward to using Return Magic, and the dashboard looks great on the backend, so this was very disappointing. We do not suggest this app unless you are a very small store/small production who is not seeking helpful customer support.

Lotus Seed

Return Magic is a great little app that helps to organise returns in a systematic way & much better way to track and manage customer returns rather than just relying on emails. Customers love it as well as once they lodge a return an instant acknowledgement returns number is issued. We have been using this app for over a year on our website www.ilovetunics.com without any issues. Highly Recommend!

Active Fitness Company

Bit too expensive for my liking and support is a bit naff. Good app while it lasted though. I moved to a cheaper platform that does most of the same stuff, only thing is that it doesn't automatically refund orders when they are processed.

Bijoux Medusa

Apps is really good and helpful but the support is one kind of a joke. Ask for month to get help to resolve an Issues and they reply me 3 time the same copie / Past answer. What a lazy way to handle support.... Probably hosted in India to lower cost. But cleary should Hire good people to correctly reply and really help they merchant.

sober

I agree with the bad reviews.
The support has absolutely no idea and is slow. After several weeks of discussion and mistakes at returnmagic still no solution or total lack of understanding. We will probably use another app. why Shopify buys such a company.

Hanifa

Didn’t work for me. Contacted support a few days ago. Never heard from them.

Customers were having issue with actually going through the system

Beach Bunny Swimwear

Slow support, and it takes a while for a support rep to troubleshoot your issues. It works fine if you're a smaller store.

Textual Tees

Had a problem with the app page not being accessible however this was quickly resolved and their support was fast at getting back to us. Pretty great app to streamline returns.

GODSOFMANKIND

Decietful design, complete robbery. Looks good when you set it up all to find out 1 month later when you need to process a returns it DOES NOT WORK! $10 down the drain..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11