Return Magic

Return Magic

by Shopify

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Brothers With Glass

First off the support is very slow, I sent an email and got an email the next day saying hes to busy today but would love to have a phone call tomorrow. I don't have time for phone calls from every app developer that has a bug, quick email support is the standard and this company does not offer that. That was the first issue. Next we had an issue that was preventing the proper options from displaying to the customer effectively, this app is not that complex and the fact we could not resolve this issue means it has unresolved issues.

Next the acyclic did not work, we processed a return and it did not show any of the data and we did not process an option that was custom and thus not showing up in analytics , this was a stock setting and it still did not work.

We just gave up on the app as we still had not received any support and were in the process of scheduling a phone call but that was at least a day or two away from happening.

Bad support, poorly functioning app, bugs = Not worth the download.

Ultimate Hobby

Do not join, absolutely bad customer service. I tried contacting them 4 times in the past and no response at all. My return portal has not been working for 2 months and they are still charging my account. I will cancel immediately.

Nursing Angel

A complete waste of time and energy. We persisted for more than 3 months. We gave them every opportunity to help iron out all of the issues. In 3 months we were unable to create 1 return label successfully. Utterly hopeless!

Otc Shoppe Express

The app itself is not too bad but when we first started with them, they only charged per return but now they want to charge a $10 monthly sub. We have less than 1 return per year. It is not worth the money. All we wanted was something in place in case a customer does want to return an item but getting charged monthly even if we don't use the app is not worth it. Deleted the app.

Vistory Fitness

Terrible support from their team. Impossible to get someone to look at an issue. I do not recommend at all!

Epiq Mx

It doesn't work with other language, this page says that you can customize the language, but they confirmed to me that it couldn't.

Oct 22 2017 *Updated* - They have looked me to test his beta version adding other languages - I will try it and drop my final feedback later.

May 23 2019 *Updated* - The worst customer service ever, they have a great product, but it is a shame the customer support.

Kula Threads

I am surprised to see this app on the front page of the App Store.
I've been in contact with customer support for two weeks now and still can't install the app. provides me error messages.

Help Guys!!!