Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Otc Shoppe Express

The app itself is not too bad but when we first started with them, they only charged per return but now they want to charge a $10 monthly sub. We have less than 1 return per year. It is not worth the money. All we wanted was something in place in case a customer does want to return an item but getting charged monthly even if we don't use the app is not worth it. Deleted the app.

Vistory Fitness

Terrible support from their team. Impossible to get someone to look at an issue. I do not recommend at all!

Epiq Mx

It doesn't work with other language, this page says that you can customize the language, but they confirmed to me that it couldn't.

Oct 22 2017 *Updated* - They have looked me to test his beta version adding other languages - I will try it and drop my final feedback later.

May 23 2019 *Updated* - The worst customer service ever, they have a great product, but it is a shame the customer support.

Kula Threads

I am surprised to see this app on the front page of the App Store.
I've been in contact with customer support for two weeks now and still can't install the app. provides me error messages.

Help Guys!!!