Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

The Polepunzel Box

Exactly what I needed for my subscription box! Customer service is excellent and the app interface is one of the best I have seen on Shopify so far!

Un1f

Improved my store's experience. Works just as it should, thanks! Excited to see what features the team will be releasing next.

Xbodyuk

This is the best returns app on Shopify. It has a customisable Returns Page, it Creates automatic Returns Numbers when you customers register a return, and sends a message when you register a received item from your customer. You can even complete the refund directly in the app! We have tried two other apps, and this is the best. Well worth $10/month! Ellen from www.xbody.co.uk

Madsportsstuff

Great app. Easy to install, set-up and use!

www.madsportsstuff.com

Duranoutdoors

Haven't had any returns yet, but this app will be a life saver once we do. Glad I found this app!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Really good app. Simple and intuitive for customers to use and streamlines our returns process. Backend is sensible and well-organised meaning it guides the process.

Only big downside is that setting up return rules is a bit fiddly, complicated and time-consuming and could use some work. Thankfully this is just a setup thing so only needs to be once.

Jewelrybones

No problem to setup if you follow the instructions. We had 1 return since installing this app and it went flawless. Very easy for me and the customer.

Eyelashes Unlimited

This is by far my favorite Shopify app! Return Magic is exactly what I needed. It solved my biggest issue as a store owner - managing customer returns, and providing return labels to keep customers happy. I tried another highly rated return app first and couldn't even get it functioning properly. Also, the other return app looked ugly on my website. This app is exponentially better, and the ease of customer service makes me want to know all of their other apps so that I can choose them first. The Return Magic staff is truly the best. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service!

Freestyleusa

Overall good start since we installed Return Magic. Team was helpful and app works as needed. Keep it up!

Svala

I LOVE this app. It is so streamlined and easy to use. Having a great return/exchange policy and system is so important these days to provide the best for your customers and I believe Return Magic helps with that.