Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

The Brag Company

Pleased with Return Magic so far. The team was very supportive in helping with the initial set up and best practices to create a great shopping experience. Will be an upgrade for my store and our customers!

Test G1

Loving Return Magic. Simple, elegant, great service and gets the job done. One of my favorite apps for my store. Team is outstanding

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Shredoptics Eu Myshopify Com

Very intuitive app which saved our Customer Service team a lot of time. Their team is very supportive in case you have question or issues and reply in no time!

Show 6

This is an incredible app! It's been a huge time saver to automating the returns and exchange process. Plus the number of international carriers they're integrated with is perfect if you're processing international returns. Tried others but they didn't offer all the feature of Return Magic.

ettuet.com

Knighthxxd Com

Its a great app. Started using it recently and it seems to be working fine so far :)

Seven Feet Apart

We've been using this now for 6 months and customer feedback is good on the UX, our customer service team find the the app is easy to use, the analytics used to be weak but are much stronger recently and are improving all the time but I would say best feature is the support. They listen to your complaints and ideas and the app is updated on a regular basis to reflect these and more. It's not perfect but its very good and improving all the time.

Madeincookware

Awesome app - when connected with shipstation it's so easy to use. Good cust service too - would recommend

Suits House

SuitsOutlets.com is a platform selling men's suits. We has been using it for 3 month and it works like charm.

Castleware Baby

I've processed 4 returns and 2 exchanges so far and I am really happy with the app. It's really easy for my customers to understand and use and it helps to keep me very organized. All return and exchange info in one place. I'm very grateful for it!