Return Magic

Return Magic

by Shopify

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Eyelashes Unlimited

This is by far my favorite Shopify app! Return Magic is exactly what I needed. It solved my biggest issue as a store owner - managing customer returns, and providing return labels to keep customers happy. I tried another highly rated return app first and couldn't even get it functioning properly. Also, the other return app looked ugly on my website. This app is exponentially better, and the ease of customer service makes me want to know all of their other apps so that I can choose them first. The Return Magic staff is truly the best. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service!

Freestyleusa

Overall good start since we installed Return Magic. Team was helpful and app works as needed. Keep it up!

Svala

I LOVE this app. It is so streamlined and easy to use. Having a great return/exchange policy and system is so important these days to provide the best for your customers and I believe Return Magic helps with that.

The Brag Company

Pleased with Return Magic so far. The team was very supportive in helping with the initial set up and best practices to create a great shopping experience. Will be an upgrade for my store and our customers!

Test G1

Loving Return Magic. Simple, elegant, great service and gets the job done. One of my favorite apps for my store. Team is outstanding

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Shredoptics Eu Myshopify Com

Very intuitive app which saved our Customer Service team a lot of time. Their team is very supportive in case you have question or issues and reply in no time!

Show 6

This is an incredible app! It's been a huge time saver to automating the returns and exchange process. Plus the number of international carriers they're integrated with is perfect if you're processing international returns. Tried others but they didn't offer all the feature of Return Magic.

ettuet.com

Knighthxxd Com

Its a great app. Started using it recently and it seems to be working fine so far :)

Seven Feet Apart

We've been using this now for 6 months and customer feedback is good on the UX, our customer service team find the the app is easy to use, the analytics used to be weak but are much stronger recently and are improving all the time but I would say best feature is the support. They listen to your complaints and ideas and the app is updated on a regular basis to reflect these and more. It's not perfect but its very good and improving all the time.