Return Magic

Return Magic

by Shopify

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Jules And Co

I had a total meltdown with this app the first day and I wrote a terrible review that I regret. The customer service is extraordinary. It turns out that they really do care and they humbled me with their dedicated responses. The app is actually easy to use and makes my Shopify store much more professional and appealing to my customers. The ability to send a return label to my customers takes my business to the next level.

The Polepunzel Box

Exactly what I needed for my subscription box! Customer service is excellent and the app interface is one of the best I have seen on Shopify so far!

Jessbaby77

Return magic got right in touch with us to correct the problem. Very good customer service. It's appreciated!

Archived...
Was supposed to be a Free App. We didn't know we were being billed until we were double billed this month. There was no email to let us know the billing policy was changed , as far as we know.
Contacted Shopify support and they were helpful to let us know they will contact Return Magic for us.
Awaiting refund.

Un1f

Improved my store's experience. Works just as it should, thanks! Excited to see what features the team will be releasing next.

Nursing Angel

A complete waste of time and energy. We persisted for more than 3 months. We gave them every opportunity to help iron out all of the issues. In 3 months we were unable to create 1 return label successfully. Utterly hopeless!

Xbodyuk

This is the best returns app on Shopify. It has a customisable Returns Page, it Creates automatic Returns Numbers when you customers register a return, and sends a message when you register a received item from your customer. You can even complete the refund directly in the app! We have tried two other apps, and this is the best. Well worth $10/month! Ellen from www.xbody.co.uk

Madsportsstuff

Great app. Easy to install, set-up and use!

www.madsportsstuff.com

Duranoutdoors

Haven't had any returns yet, but this app will be a life saver once we do. Glad I found this app!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Really good app. Simple and intuitive for customers to use and streamlines our returns process. Backend is sensible and well-organised meaning it guides the process.

Only big downside is that setting up return rules is a bit fiddly, complicated and time-consuming and could use some work. Thankfully this is just a setup thing so only needs to be once.

Jewelrybones

No problem to setup if you follow the instructions. We had 1 return since installing this app and it went flawless. Very easy for me and the customer.