Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Shootessa

I just finished processing my first return, and it was MAGICAL! I'm very happy with Return Magic. The pricing model is very friendly to new businesses. The app setup was easy and straightforward. A must-have app for any Shopify store.

Onlinedollstore Com

This is a wonderful app to implement on an online store. It truly automates the returns process, which allows the shop owner to focus on selling. When I needed help, customer service was fast, friendly, and patient with me. I especially want to give a BIG THANK YOU to CLARA who diligently stuck by my side. I totally recommend this app for all who would like to automate their returns process.

Rondorffuk

Return Magic has been a great new addition to our site and business. The customer support has been stellar, and very much appreciated! Thank you Clara!

Gotpetsupplies

Return Magic makes the process of managing returns seemless. The developers are very responsive and the pricing based on your returns volume is fair and reasonable. Great application.

Linacedmer

This just changed the game for us.. It made our returns so much easier for our customers and our team..

Rarr

Downloaded and integrated this app a while ago and very happy with it. It was a bit complicated to figure out and order the rules correctly based on return circumstances and outcome, but customer service was fantastic the whole way through and made sure everything was as intended.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Finley Shirts1

easy to set up and customers love it. support is quick to respond and eager to find solutions.

Nighty House

Great product, with more options to customize and easy to set it up!!

Coco Cooper Denim

I tried a few different return apps, and this one was hands-down the best option. There is so much flexibility and it very easy to use!

Spiked Pearl

Really happy with this app. Easy for us and easy for customers! Very easy to install. No work required. There is a guide to walk you through the whole process. Had some question and a small error, but received responses almost immediately. A++