Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Evadesport

This worked straight out of the box, thanks guys...

Sea 206 Clothing

Great service. It saves me so much time. Instead of managing returns via email its now all automated. Keep up the great work guys!

Ma Pr Sales

Great Service and work perfect thanks

Nessa Raquel

Return Magic is a great app hands down!! It was very easy to set up and edit the return policies. It's been working great on my store. Great job!

Briar Rose 2

Fantastic workflow app. The development focus of Return Magic is spot on. They nailed the critical features first and listen to their customers for the growth in the product. Every ecommerce store needs a good returns process and Return Magic makes it a piece of cake!

Vadabysivada

Genius concept and one of the most user friendly app's out there!
I will recommend this to anyone looking for an easy way to track your returns and exchanges.
Brilliant!!! and wonderful customer care!

Wholesalehomeimp

App is great so far! The app really helped me streamline my returns easily thus by making me and my customers happy troopers! Installation was quick and easy and the customer service was superb!

Makersandriders

So far so good! Software was super easy to install an link and our clients were able to use an hour later.

these guys are pretty responsive......for now.....wait till they get HUGE! :)

chris

Spoiledbrat Co Uk

A must have APP with amazing customer support and service. Easy to install, and easy to use. A must have really for online retail as it keeps a record of returns , and refunds. Cant recommend enough.

Supply Provision Co

UPDATE, July 2017: This app just keeps getting better, and the customer service is outstanding. I rated it 5 stars about 6 months ago, and I still stand by it. Most of the bugs have been worked out of the beta, and the features just keep getting better.
--------
JAN 2017:
Wow. This app is truly needed! It makes our customers' return experience MUCH more professional and effortless, and it makes our job on the back end WAY easier. Thank you for creating this app! Return Magic is currently free while they work out all the kinks (of which there are few), and I hope it stays affordable in the future. There are a few advanced features missing, but I know those will come in time. Definitely give this app a shot. you can view our returns portal at https://getsupply.com/a/returns