Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Nessa Raquel

Return Magic is a great app hands down!! It was very easy to set up and edit the return policies. It's been working great on my store. Great job!

Briar Rose 2

Fantastic workflow app. The development focus of Return Magic is spot on. They nailed the critical features first and listen to their customers for the growth in the product. Every ecommerce store needs a good returns process and Return Magic makes it a piece of cake!

Vadabysivada

Genius concept and one of the most user friendly app's out there!
I will recommend this to anyone looking for an easy way to track your returns and exchanges.
Brilliant!!! and wonderful customer care!

Wholesalehomeimp

App is great so far! The app really helped me streamline my returns easily thus by making me and my customers happy troopers! Installation was quick and easy and the customer service was superb!

Makersandriders

So far so good! Software was super easy to install an link and our clients were able to use an hour later.

these guys are pretty responsive......for now.....wait till they get HUGE! :)

chris

Spoiledbrat Co Uk

A must have APP with amazing customer support and service. Easy to install, and easy to use. A must have really for online retail as it keeps a record of returns , and refunds. Cant recommend enough.

Supply Provision Co

UPDATE, July 2017: This app just keeps getting better, and the customer service is outstanding. I rated it 5 stars about 6 months ago, and I still stand by it. Most of the bugs have been worked out of the beta, and the features just keep getting better.
--------
JAN 2017:
Wow. This app is truly needed! It makes our customers' return experience MUCH more professional and effortless, and it makes our job on the back end WAY easier. Thank you for creating this app! Return Magic is currently free while they work out all the kinks (of which there are few), and I hope it stays affordable in the future. There are a few advanced features missing, but I know those will come in time. Definitely give this app a shot. you can view our returns portal at https://getsupply.com/a/returns

Mugsy 2

Great app for automated returns and exchanges processing. The app is extremely easy to use & set up, and it's single-handedly streamlined our returns/exchange process. On top of that, that support team is very responsive and open to suggestions. The only drawback would be that the app could use more customization (e.g. custom return reasons, etc.), but the app is still in Beta and the support team seem to have a lot of changes in the works!

Jlasure

Guillaume and the Return Magic team are responsible, quick to address issues and wonderful to work with. If you are looking for a quick, robust and easy to use app that can handle returns, generate RA#s, produce return labels and communicate effectively with your customer, this is your app. I'm very thankful to this team and can't image you could find a solution easier to use or better suited for most store operators. Well done!

Archworks

We love this app so much. It's a complete game changer for handling returns and exchanges. From both a customer prospective and merchant; it could not get any easier to use! Thanks for developing this guys!