Return Magic

Return Magic

by Shopify

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Supply Provision Co

UPDATE, July 2017: This app just keeps getting better, and the customer service is outstanding. I rated it 5 stars about 6 months ago, and I still stand by it. Most of the bugs have been worked out of the beta, and the features just keep getting better.
--------
JAN 2017:
Wow. This app is truly needed! It makes our customers' return experience MUCH more professional and effortless, and it makes our job on the back end WAY easier. Thank you for creating this app! Return Magic is currently free while they work out all the kinks (of which there are few), and I hope it stays affordable in the future. There are a few advanced features missing, but I know those will come in time. Definitely give this app a shot. you can view our returns portal at https://getsupply.com/a/returns

Mugsy 2

Great app for automated returns and exchanges processing. The app is extremely easy to use & set up, and it's single-handedly streamlined our returns/exchange process. On top of that, that support team is very responsive and open to suggestions. The only drawback would be that the app could use more customization (e.g. custom return reasons, etc.), but the app is still in Beta and the support team seem to have a lot of changes in the works!

Jlasure

Guillaume and the Return Magic team are responsible, quick to address issues and wonderful to work with. If you are looking for a quick, robust and easy to use app that can handle returns, generate RA#s, produce return labels and communicate effectively with your customer, this is your app. I'm very thankful to this team and can't image you could find a solution easier to use or better suited for most store operators. Well done!

Archworks

We love this app so much. It's a complete game changer for handling returns and exchanges. From both a customer prospective and merchant; it could not get any easier to use! Thanks for developing this guys!

Abbott Lyon Global

Superb app! Had a few issues which the devs helped us solve, but once it's up and running... will revolutionise returns across the board.

365danceshoes

I am very pleased with the app and with the developers. The app is working exactly as it should and it makes the return process very easy for the client, which adds to the seamless shopping experience. The app developers are also quick to respond and they fixed a small issue so now the app is working perfectly. I am happy and will be installing it in my other Shopify store shortly as well. Highly recommended.

Mommymakeup

Can't say enough good things about Return Magic and the developers. Customers must touch, feel and use our product... and returns for various reasons are normal, expected and must be effortless. Other return apps for Shopify failed to understand how customers shop and return... offering effortless, prepaid return labels is a cost of business. And also reduces the speed-bump conversion resistance.

At the time of this review, there are minor interface enhancements I am hoping to see, and I expect the team to make this better and better. I am giving Return Magic 5-stars because it is the best review app for Shopify today.

Willy Jays

The app makes requesting returns and delivering pre-paid shipping labels extremely easy for our customers. Review Return was easy to integrate into our website and the developer was quick to respond to any speed bumps I hit along the process. Highly Recommend.

Ilikeamber

Impressive App. Makes returns & refunds so much easier.

Highly recommended!

Nubanana

Awesome App and installation was super easy.