Return Magic

Return Magic

by Shopify

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Mugsy 2

Great app for automated returns and exchanges processing. The app is extremely easy to use & set up, and it's single-handedly streamlined our returns/exchange process. On top of that, that support team is very responsive and open to suggestions. The only drawback would be that the app could use more customization (e.g. custom return reasons, etc.), but the app is still in Beta and the support team seem to have a lot of changes in the works!

Jlasure

Guillaume and the Return Magic team are responsible, quick to address issues and wonderful to work with. If you are looking for a quick, robust and easy to use app that can handle returns, generate RA#s, produce return labels and communicate effectively with your customer, this is your app. I'm very thankful to this team and can't image you could find a solution easier to use or better suited for most store operators. Well done!

Archworks

We love this app so much. It's a complete game changer for handling returns and exchanges. From both a customer prospective and merchant; it could not get any easier to use! Thanks for developing this guys!

Abbott Lyon Global

Superb app! Had a few issues which the devs helped us solve, but once it's up and running... will revolutionise returns across the board.

365danceshoes

I am very pleased with the app and with the developers. The app is working exactly as it should and it makes the return process very easy for the client, which adds to the seamless shopping experience. The app developers are also quick to respond and they fixed a small issue so now the app is working perfectly. I am happy and will be installing it in my other Shopify store shortly as well. Highly recommended.

Mommymakeup

Can't say enough good things about Return Magic and the developers. Customers must touch, feel and use our product... and returns for various reasons are normal, expected and must be effortless. Other return apps for Shopify failed to understand how customers shop and return... offering effortless, prepaid return labels is a cost of business. And also reduces the speed-bump conversion resistance.

At the time of this review, there are minor interface enhancements I am hoping to see, and I expect the team to make this better and better. I am giving Return Magic 5-stars because it is the best review app for Shopify today.

Willy Jays

The app makes requesting returns and delivering pre-paid shipping labels extremely easy for our customers. Review Return was easy to integrate into our website and the developer was quick to respond to any speed bumps I hit along the process. Highly Recommend.

Ilikeamber

Impressive App. Makes returns & refunds so much easier.

Highly recommended!

Nubanana

Awesome App and installation was super easy.

Southern Grace Outfitters

So far its excellent, Great Customer Service, they had me hooked up to an easypost account within a day. The whole process is now streamlined compared to how we used to handle returns. Still working out my rules for returns and trying to smooth out any last wrinkles, but if you are doing returns by email STOP and download this app its super fast and easy to start getting it set up to make your life easier!