Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Abbott Lyon Global

Superb app! Had a few issues which the devs helped us solve, but once it's up and running... will revolutionise returns across the board.

365danceshoes

I am very pleased with the app and with the developers. The app is working exactly as it should and it makes the return process very easy for the client, which adds to the seamless shopping experience. The app developers are also quick to respond and they fixed a small issue so now the app is working perfectly. I am happy and will be installing it in my other Shopify store shortly as well. Highly recommended.

Mommymakeup

Can't say enough good things about Return Magic and the developers. Customers must touch, feel and use our product... and returns for various reasons are normal, expected and must be effortless. Other return apps for Shopify failed to understand how customers shop and return... offering effortless, prepaid return labels is a cost of business. And also reduces the speed-bump conversion resistance.

At the time of this review, there are minor interface enhancements I am hoping to see, and I expect the team to make this better and better. I am giving Return Magic 5-stars because it is the best review app for Shopify today.

Willy Jays

The app makes requesting returns and delivering pre-paid shipping labels extremely easy for our customers. Review Return was easy to integrate into our website and the developer was quick to respond to any speed bumps I hit along the process. Highly Recommend.

Ilikeamber

Impressive App. Makes returns & refunds so much easier.

Highly recommended!

Nubanana

Awesome App and installation was super easy.

Southern Grace Outfitters

So far its excellent, Great Customer Service, they had me hooked up to an easypost account within a day. The whole process is now streamlined compared to how we used to handle returns. Still working out my rules for returns and trying to smooth out any last wrinkles, but if you are doing returns by email STOP and download this app its super fast and easy to start getting it set up to make your life easier!

Rmid

We run a shopify plus store with a number of different apps on our site. Return Magic is easily on of the best additions to our site. The interface for the customer is easy to use and allows the customer to dictate how they want their return to be processed. The support team is always quick to help with whatever you need. Plain and simple, Return Magic provides a quick and efficient way to manage a large number of incoming returns!

Mrs Bow Tie

Return Magic has made the management of returns so much easier, much better than the Bold app we were using previously. The experience for the customer is great and very straight forward, our staff find it easy to use as well. Raff and Guillaume provided first class support and were able to quickly build our feedback into the next release of the app. Faultless so far!

Foreverstore Com

This app provides customers with the ease of setting up a return on there own. You can update the return once the item has been received and refund the customer all from the app. This process has made handling returns seamless. The support team is wonderful. They set up everything for us, and respond quickly to any questions we have. This is a great app!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next