Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Bijoux Medusa

Apps is really good and helpful but the support is one kind of a joke. Ask for month to get help to resolve an Issues and they reply me 3 time the same copie / Past answer. What a lazy way to handle support.... Probably hosted in India to lower cost. But cleary should Hire good people to correctly reply and really help they merchant.

sober

I agree with the bad reviews.
The support has absolutely no idea and is slow. After several weeks of discussion and mistakes at returnmagic still no solution or total lack of understanding. We will probably use another app. why Shopify buys such a company.

Hanifa

Didn’t work for me. Contacted support a few days ago. Never heard from them.

Customers were having issue with actually going through the system

Beach Bunny Swimwear

Slow support, and it takes a while for a support rep to troubleshoot your issues. It works fine if you're a smaller store.

GODSOFMANKIND

Decietful design, complete robbery. Looks good when you set it up all to find out 1 month later when you need to process a returns it DOES NOT WORK! $10 down the drain..

Brothers With Glass

First off the support is very slow, I sent an email and got an email the next day saying hes to busy today but would love to have a phone call tomorrow. I don't have time for phone calls from every app developer that has a bug, quick email support is the standard and this company does not offer that. That was the first issue. Next we had an issue that was preventing the proper options from displaying to the customer effectively, this app is not that complex and the fact we could not resolve this issue means it has unresolved issues.

Next the acyclic did not work, we processed a return and it did not show any of the data and we did not process an option that was custom and thus not showing up in analytics , this was a stock setting and it still did not work.

We just gave up on the app as we still had not received any support and were in the process of scheduling a phone call but that was at least a day or two away from happening.

Bad support, poorly functioning app, bugs = Not worth the download.

Ultimate Hobby

Do not join, absolutely bad customer service. I tried contacting them 4 times in the past and no response at all. My return portal has not been working for 2 months and they are still charging my account. I will cancel immediately.

Nursing Angel

A complete waste of time and energy. We persisted for more than 3 months. We gave them every opportunity to help iron out all of the issues. In 3 months we were unable to create 1 return label successfully. Utterly hopeless!

Otc Shoppe Express

The app itself is not too bad but when we first started with them, they only charged per return but now they want to charge a $10 monthly sub. We have less than 1 return per year. It is not worth the money. All we wanted was something in place in case a customer does want to return an item but getting charged monthly even if we don't use the app is not worth it. Deleted the app.

Vistory Fitness

Terrible support from their team. Impossible to get someone to look at an issue. I do not recommend at all!

Previous 1