Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Oliver Jane Ltd

I used this app, initially great, however after a couple of months, it stopped automatically generating the pre paid postal slip via easy post, I tried to get in contact over three times with no response, after writing this review, the customer support team were more than helpful, if not excellent, its a shame it took us writing this Post! Equally a shame it does not integrate with Royal Mail - UK's biggest courier!

Active Fitness Company

Bit too expensive for my liking and support is a bit naff. Good app while it lasted though. I moved to a cheaper platform that does most of the same stuff, only thing is that it doesn't automatically refund orders when they are processed.

X31 Sports

Although it is helpful (and time saving) for customers to be able to handle returns themselves, I can't help but feel like this still isn't a finished app.

1) Exchanges are very clunky, and essential useless for us. Customer "notifies" you what they want, but there is no control over if inventory even exists for their request. It does not create the exchange or for you when you receive an item. More thought needs to go into this feature.

2) Setting up the pre-paid shipping labels is NOT intuitive at all, and there are no "settings" to change them. Upon integration with Shipstation, it automatically selected UPS instead of USPS so we were paying almost 3X what we normally do, because of their poor set-up.