Return Magic

Return Magic

by Shopify

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

AKILA

We've been using Return Magic for a little more than a year now. Connects with our EasyPost account for easy USPS return label creation. Fairly straightforward returns portal to put the control in the customers hands. Some limitations, but overall a great value and returns solution for small to medium size stores.

American Tall

We've been using return magic for over a year and it's been very good for us. It's allowed us to scale and is definitely the best option currently available on Shopify app store. We love that it makes it easy to process refunds and store credit returns right from within the app (ie create a store credit/giftcard with the click of a button). It's also integrated really well with Shopify so a single click can take you to the original order page to place an exchange order. There a some new beta features such as slightly more advanced analytics which are helpful and we're looking forward to even more advanced analytics in the future. We're also excited for the ability to automatically notify customers when a package arrives at the destination (rather than having to manually mark it as received). The only drawback we have is the fact only 1 shipping carrier can be connected at a time making it very difficult to offer both Canadian and US return labels. If we connect to our US carrier account then we can't create Canadian labels and if we connect our Canadian carrier account then our US label rates are not competitive at all. We really hope we'll be able to connect a US carrier for US returns and a Canadian carrier for Canadian returns in the future. Overall very very pleased with Return Magic though!

Floor Box Outlet

After searching for months, almost a year, we've found that Return Magic is the best solution for us. We realized that not one APP had everything we wanted so we had to modify our return policy a little in order to find a suitable APP. I will say that customer service has been great, usually getting back to us within an hour or so. That is a very important piece that many other APP were missing.

ACTA™ (US)

We've looked at a lot of Return softwares and this is by far the most simple, most affordable, and most efficient. Love it!

Lotus Seed

Return Magic is a great little app that helps to organise returns in a systematic way & much better way to track and manage customer returns rather than just relying on emails. Customers love it as well as once they lodge a return an instant acknowledgement returns number is issued. We have been using this app for over a year on our website www.ilovetunics.com without any issues. Highly Recommend!

Textual Tees

Had a problem with the app page not being accessible however this was quickly resolved and their support was fast at getting back to us. Pretty great app to streamline returns.

ASHANTI Jewels

There was an issue with the billing. After contacting them they resolved it immediately. Mistakes do happen but how it is handled can make or break a relationship.

I really appreciated the way they handled it. Therefore I can totally recommend this app and the people behind it.

www.ashantijewels.com

A F Jewelry

Amazing. I love this. But I wish I had an option to let customer know that a restocking fee will be applied to the refund.

10 000 Lakes Clothing Company

Good app. Great customer service!

Info 4834

I'm very pleased with this app. I was able to work with customer service to change the wording as I only offer exchanges. This app has more than saved me money on returns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9