Return Magic

Return Magic

by Alveo.io

Top-rated return solution. Make your returns magical!

Textual Tees

Had a problem with the app page not being accessible however this was quickly resolved and their support was fast at getting back to us. Pretty great app to streamline returns.

ASHANTI Jewels

There was an issue with the billing. After contacting them they resolved it immediately. Mistakes do happen but how it is handled can make or break a relationship.

I really appreciated the way they handled it. Therefore I can totally recommend this app and the people behind it.

www.ashantijewels.com

A F Jewelry

Amazing. I love this. But I wish I had an option to let customer know that a restocking fee will be applied to the refund.

10 000 Lakes Clothing Company

Good app. Great customer service!

Info 4834

I'm very pleased with this app. I was able to work with customer service to change the wording as I only offer exchanges. This app has more than saved me money on returns.

Starving Jewelers

Love this app! This app allows several customizing options and makes it easy for customers to request returns, exchanges, and warranty requests.

Gracemade

Amazing app.

Has a beautiful customizable setting to seamlessly match with your site. This app makes it so easy for our customers to request and exchange or return, and easy for us to manage and process it. Love, love, love!

Smythe Us

The team at Return Magic is very helpful and always responds in a timely manner whenever I have questions.
Thank you!

Jules And Co

I had a total meltdown with this app the first day and I wrote a terrible review that I regret. The customer service is extraordinary. It turns out that they really do care and they humbled me with their dedicated responses. The app is actually easy to use and makes my Shopify store much more professional and appealing to my customers. The ability to send a return label to my customers takes my business to the next level.

The Polepunzel Box

Exactly what I needed for my subscription box! Customer service is excellent and the app interface is one of the best I have seen on Shopify so far!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8