AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Paramedic Shop

Excellent app that has helped us Streamline our returns process and improve our communications with customers.

B&Blue

The app looks really good, but it should include diferent province options in some countries, it makes really difficult to charge acording to diferent cities, when the app don't recognice them in my country.

PrintInk Canada

Très bonne application. Simple d'utilisation, en français et personnalisable. Fonctionne très bien avec Shopify.

Ca'Million Cosmetics

This app helped out a lot with my business start up and was very manageable, I'm still figuring out how I like it though

Slaydon & Rose

I used this app to help me organize and keep track of my returns. It does great for offering prepaid labels but I wish it would allow me to change a status, like when a customer has already asked for a refund to original payment but would like to change it to a store credit.

Be Mine

I think this is an interesting enough system. I need more practice to use this program. in the third tab where it is indicated (return by yourself) I had problems with confirmation

SWESENSE

Great app, i would give it 5 stars if buttons and content was translatable. But its not possible to use it for a Swedish website.

Jaded Affairs

It just makes life easier for both customers and store managers dealing with returns. Would recommend.

Henderson's Western Store

This has helped us keep track of returns and exchanges! It is hassle free. We can track items without the customer saying "i shipped it" without any proof. We have all been there.

YOAX

j'ai utilisé l'application pour gérer mes retours clients, il fonctionne parfaitement bien. Et j'ai hâte de commencer à l'utiliser.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121