AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

Mtn Trading Company

So far so good. Just trying to make sure I am completing every step there is. Maybe a checklist would be nice.

Girly Rush

Pretty easy and makes it simple for small business owners not to worry about returns. I like the app a lot.

Linen Mart

awesome app i highly recommend for all users. works great with our site and i will use it again for all my other sites.

Juicy-Junk

Terrific service! They went over and beyond to get me setup! Best customer service I've had with an app! Thank you!

consolglass

I was really pleasantly surprised by how quickly we received help via online support. My query was resolved in minutes. What a pleasure.

Basketly

This app is so easy to set up and for the customer to use on the front end. I would recommend it to anyone.

The Korean Fashion

Great app, good customer support The return process is very easy and friendly user interface Thank you

Cornelia James

Very nicely made application & great support - this solves a real painpoint for us around generating return labels

Unreel Store

Great! Works like a charm. But don't understand why I need to write 100 characters before I can submit this...

westernoutlets

Was trying to add more seats and ran into user errors (eg I made mistakes). Support was great and incredibly helpful. They undid my mistakes and then via screen share helped be complete the seat additions. BTW - we love this app as it has made our returns process much more effecient and customer friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68