AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

Manchesterstockxchange

Very simply to install and set up, very useful app & easy to use from a customers perspective.
Would be great to have the ability to attach pre-paid return labels as well as different email response options for customers who have changed their minds vs faulty items.

Pitbullday

great app if you want to improve customer experience

We Run The Block

not bad it has the features to optimize your website...To bring value also
great tool to have at the comfort of your finger tips

Rumah Bangunan

Bagus, Sangat rekomendasi user

Billys2017

GOODLOOKING FORWARD TO USE THE RETURN CENETER

Jahstme Tees

Has helped me streamline shipping in my store https://jahst.me jahst.Me Shop a unique internet shop featuring social justice apparel, cool accessories, hats, and more.

Expressions On The Go

I'm having a little trouble getting my custom link to work but overall, I like the page.

The Silk Routes

AfterShip is an essential App for Shopify Shop owners that require a reliable return system. Would have given 5 stars if the AfterShip form that opens on initiating return had customization options like favicon etc.

Sankofa Edition

Good tool. Will receive 5 stars when I'm able to edit the canned email being sent right before sending it. I need to be able to quickly include the link to the shipping return label generated through Amazon.

Flavour For Fashion

This is a must have app for beginners, like myself!