AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

SAINT SOMEBODY USA

Fairly easy to set up - a few things weren't immediately obvious but were resolved quickly. This will make the returns process much easier!

September 3, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Best,
Shahbaz

HUITACAMPO

Hola buenas tardes. Muchas gracias por su aplicación, es útil para el cliente y de gran ayuda para el administrador de la tienda.

SHOPBEWOODZ

Really really good so far! I deeply recommend this app, for all your returns, shipping etc.okokkkk kmo

Calzuro Canada

I have been using this app for about a month but had some issues with integration of courrier companies. They have good customer service and helped me resolve the problem with a screen sharing. Once properly installed, it's very easy to use.

Budo Brothers

This will save me a lot of time and money. The ux for the customer is great and it makes it easy for my business to keep track of everything.

August 7, 2020

Hi Budo Brothers,

Thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priorities, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

However, we want the experience to be 10/10 for you and would love to have your sincere feedback on what more we can do to make the experience 5 star-worthy.

Would appreciate your constructive suggestions on the same so we can serve you better.

My dlight

so far so good. easy to set up. great document. I wish I don't have to be forced to review when I choose free plan and haven't got time to test it out yet!

qa.nixplay

Simple to easy to use but limited in terms of customisation. If you want a simple straight forward return process, this app can be helpful.

July 23, 2020

Thx for your review! 🤟
Your feedback means a lot to us. Our app supports customizing your branded returns page, email notifications and other return settings that in accordance with your return policy.

Would you mind letting us know the customisation feature you'd like to have? We are always glad to help!

Thank you!

Bella Luxe Scrub Boutique

The app is useful so far. I'm not sure if i have settings wrong but i don't receive some email notifications.

Fashionable Originals

Looks good. I am a new user. I am still trying to figure out how it works. Some options like customize the returns are useful.

Active Lifestyle Store

The app was very difficult to set up and configure to a usable level. I do like having a built-in return option for my customers, but this is mostly a manual process once the shopper requests the return and you approve it.

Update - the developer was helpful in getting the configuration as close as possible to how we wanted it to work. There is still some manual actions that you have to take as the product is returned, refunded, etc. I wish those things were automated - especially if we use their Tracking App in conjuction with the Return App. Keeping my fingers crossed they are working on that as it would automate the process.