AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

CHIQUEL

We wanted an app that can manage and organize our returns flow. This handles it and also does return labels. We really enjoy this product.

CORIO ACTIVE

So far so good, only processed one return so far but the customer support is great and it looks like the app has a lot of potential for when my brand grows. looking forward to exploring more.

Waggy Pups

The setup is simple and smoothly integrates. Feature request: add the ability for the customer to browse for the exchange item instead of free typing what they want.

Green´s Best

Best return app, thank you very much! peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

test8448

It is a really good app! It helped me to speed up my return process and it saved me a lot of money and time.

Nature's Tranquility Co.

Awesome return app to use. I use app for my personal packages and now I am using it for my business.

Caribeheart

After a few back in forth emails with solutions to my problems. I'm changing my review of the app. I am now able to do returns online. thank you all for the help!

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

This is not the experience we wanted you to have. One of my colleagues will reach out to you shortly and clarify things

Best,
Shahbaz

SAINT SOMEBODY

This app has made the returns process SO much easier. What appealed to me is the easy setup process.

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Best,
Shahbaz

HEMANT & NANDITA

Really a great app! One of the best app having highest number of functionalities. Support is also very good.
Highly recommended!

Cable Bullet

So far so good! We've just finished the initial setup. Customer support was fast and helpful when we had questions. Everything functions intuitively and there aren't any glaring functionality issues. Looking forward to using this service.