AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

beautydirects

Really good app. Still learning but I like it. It simplifies the process of returning the products. Easy to set up and customise to your taste. Good work guys. Luckily I did not used it yet as I am just opening my store but looks promising.

Diamantine

So far So good. I like the fact that the process is simplified for the customer requesting a return. We just started using this app, so let's see how it goes.
Thanks

June 20, 2020

Aspire Naturals

Good so far, seems easy for VAs to use and the app has a clean returns page. I recommend giving it a try

Love Peaces

Just getting started, I don't have much to say. Ready to see if this app is as good as the reviews!

Grace of Design

Easy to install and setup, I did have trouble adding my logo artwork however I contacted customer service and they resolved the issue very quickly. Great experience so far.

June 20, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

Mart Joker

I use this app to have a better returns streamline and I think this will work very good for my customers when returns are needed

Alila Collection

I've been looking for a Returns Centre but couldnt find anything out there that would make it a seamless process for customers. And also a reasonable budget for us as a business.

But then I came across Returns Centre - I can honestly say its the best thing since slice bread!!! makes my life easier plus our customers and pricing is AMAZING!

Guys, Keep up the hard work! this is a great Product and honestly THANK YOU!!

FWP Lighting

brilliant app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Coquinaria

It might be too early to leave a review, but so far so good. The app looks neat and complete, and easy to use....

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

ONLY THE BLIND

Great app, really simple to set up and perfect to monitor your reasons for returns etc. Very simple to track all returns.