AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

UPS, DHL, USPS Return Labels. Happy Return, Exchange, Refund.

MJ Footwear

I have been using this app for a while now , and it works great , the technical team support i got was amazing to integrate and trouble shoot any issues, the developer was very patient and helpful and explained all the steps for us including insert custom coding . we recommend this app to be used for tracking and returns and other features.

Otterboy Wear

Very easy to set up! Just did my first return and it was seamless. I also appreciate that there's a free plan option to get started.

SLATE SWIM

Awesome app! I am so excited to get started and think it will truly streamline my returns system once and for all. My customers are going to appreciate this so much. Also a big thank you to Pawan and his incredible customer service!

Vinci Leather Shoes

i used this app it was asome also costumer service very happyfull thank you guys i did great job @@@

Montirex

App works brilliantly. Really helpful customer service, resolved my query in a matter of minutes. I would definitely recommend this to fellow Shopify users looking for a seamless returns process.

Oozaru Clothing

I like it a lot getting everything worked out right now. ant wait to get started. I needed something to help my dropshipping company

Youtheory

The chat support team member (Pawan) was quick and efficient in assisting me with my various questions. He provided straightforward answers and quick-access links for my convenience.

affordableluxuries

i am just starting and it is of great help as of now moreover the contact tech person was very helpful in explaining everything

éclipse

Well designed and intuitive. Lots of work arounds to allow customization of the set up. Recommended.

nightcity clothing

Great application for efficiently organizing returns. They also have a helpful support team! Would recommend it.