AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS Return Labels.

Break Time Nautical

The app is easy to use and I would not have minded paying something for it. But the price point you guys are asking for is really unrealistic. I guess you are probably counting on the - most likely - many shopify users who will not pay attention and just update to the new version not realizing that they will actually start paying in 14 days time. I think you should re-evaluate. 5 euros for up to 20 returns ok. but not what you want to charge!!!

Martmg

Great app , but new update is to much expensive :(
Uninstalling !

Flex N Flex

it is crazy, they offered free now too much monthly fees, not worth at all..going to uninstall now.

Fashion Genie Boutique Us

GREEDY AFTERSHIP

Aftership must be on a mission to lose customers. They have lost us. I’m not paying $89 per month to upgrade. I don’t particularly like returns and I’m certainly not going to spend $89 for a impossible to set up Return Center.

Super disappointed

Noctex

I loved this service until they changed it and have ridiculous pricing starting at $40 . Wont be back

Angora Boutique

I agree with others: Using app for a while now and now they are charging a ridiculous amount of $$ for a more complicated version. They should also allow us to use this lite version and charge less as I don't get many returns, it's not worth it to me. Now I am looking elsewhere as well. Disappointed.

Sftf

really nice app. but not loving the huge price increase. for such a simple app, the cost is not merited. and on top of that, you only get 20 returns a month for 40 bucks. that's highway robbery. that's a sure fire way to slowly start losing customers. sadly I will have to start looking for a better alternative. ugh!

Green Core Naturals

I really liked this app a lot, but now they want to start charging $40 a month just for basic. NOT WORTH IT for that price. I will have to now find a new app.

A F Jewelry

I was in love with this app but sadly they are discontinuing this one and make you pay a lot for a new one which is worse and more complicated. Very disappointing. I will look for another app

Socheap89

This person who developed this either greedy or just plain stupid for thinking people will pay him $40 USD each month for 20 returns. Atleast he is not getting the money from us. It cost $500 USD to develop some thing similar for life time coding that you own.

It's greed and highway robbery for this price. You should charge us per return and not $40 for 20 returns.. What if I had 3 returns in a month?

Stay away completely from this company including there aftership which useless as hell

PREVIOUS REVIEW WHEN IT WAS FREE
Not bad.. But people please remember this is in beta and once beta is done we will be charged.. check out the pricing..

As long this app is free my 5 star review stays up, the second we have to pay i'm removing it down to 1 star and delete it..

www.socheap.ca