AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

Layla Collection

To be honest it is a great app and has helped me a lot with my exchange & return processes. However, it would've been perfect if they added the following features:

1. The option to lookup the order by phone number (for guest customers who do not use their emails when purchasing). This has caused us to manually request email addresses and add them to the orders for customers wishing to exchange or return.

2. Show product SKU and amount totals for each request.

3. Prevent duplicate requests from the same customer.

4. Allow manual translation of the website for languages that are not supported.

And that is all I think.

Other than that the app is great and very helpful and I totally recommend it!

Thanks!

April 23, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

Bad Thang

great app, support is great also the only thing I can recommend is it be a little cheaper but other than that great app thank you

Baizenville

The setting is pretty simple. I just started using it. I'll test it more and I'll update the review.

Workologic

Good App but a Bit Expensive. I am still testing this. Let see how it goes. I have hopes that the app will be as expected.

Modo

Veldig god app. Eneste jeg skulle ønske var at ved bytteforespørsel, burde kunden fått lov å velge vare å bytte i. Da hadde varen kunne blitt reservert til kunden og akkumulert på samme ordre.

April 16, 2020

GearBy3Six

The description stated the free plan allows 5 returns per month. The free plan on the app itself states 3.

Beard-Pirate

Good and easy to use app to manage returns. Tried it for a few months now and im very happy with their app.

April 15, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review.

Dietz.se

Very easy to use and makes the best impression of the ones we tested. Happy so far. Would be very helpful to have Swedish language added.

K2-Base-Camp-Brisbane

Good app but some functionality is frozen until a review has been left... Other then that it is alright....

OutlanderOnline

Too early to tell as I don't have any returns yet. I use aftership happily so we thought we would try this product, too. I will let you know when we have had time to test it a bit more.

April 15, 2020

Sure. Please take your time and try the product. Let us know if you face any issues.