AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

HappyGun

Great support, really recommend this app! They help me solved my problem in less than a day, really good communication.

Boho Beach Hut

We have used AfterShip for about 4 years now. We use both the tracking side and the returns side of it. It has grown with our business and made it easy for us to move up in prices. Would recommend.

enVy Pillow

I use this app for shipping notifications as well as the returns centre which makes my return process much easier. I would like the returns emails to customers to be able to resend emails as well as perhaps add a pdf for customers to print out the mailing address to ship to. Customer service is great!

aestheticnoir

Sumit is the best employee at the company. This app is great. It works. Does what I need it to do. Thanks folks. It is asking me to delete my review but why

Valabasas Denim

Pawan, was an amazing help to set on my website. the best customer service helped me with set by step how to set up on my website.

Our Little Bears

Looks like everything works and is a must have for a clothing store, very happy with the way it works.

Moren Decor

I use the app to automate my returns process. The customer service was extremely helpful. This is one part of my store that it is automated and let's me focus on soemthign else.

WITH LOVE FROM PARADISE

Customer service was a big help setting up the system. I am excited I found this company I needed to customize and make my returns seamless, I am excited to use this program in my store.

Platooners

This has helped us streamline our returns and reduce the volume due to the data-driven decisions we can make - must-have app!

Nominal

Easy to use, no complaints from customers, and quick support. Helps the business run its own returns center without much prior experience to doing that. Love it!