AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Notification, Return App

Moissanite Outlet

Very solid application! Makes the entire process of handle returns and refunds for those orders painless.

Little Liffner

Great customer support this far with the setup. A few hickups setting up my custom return portal but the functions looks promising

Thumper Massager Inc. US Store

It's a great app and it fits our needs. It streamlines the returns process for us on an easy-to-use platform.

Ayza clothing

Great application. The only down side is that it's not completely free and only allows 3 returns per month

Yaley Boutique

This app its very helpful for returns, they have all the tools needed ! They help you out with anything and respond very fast !

rbeey

Nice app makes it so easy to handle returns. I would really love to see a feature to communicate with customer before approving the return and also an option to make adding the images mandatory on returns page.

Abacus Sportswear US

I just started using this app and I found may way around it right away,. It's pretty easy and straight forward. And as soon as I had a question, there was someone to answer my questions in the chat box.
It would be great if we could crop/move the hero picture of the return page when we customize it. Other than that, it's pretty good!

The Appalachian Ridge Boutique

The customer service aspect is wonderful! I had questions & they answered immediately also using pictures to help!

J. PRESS

I need to have April bill that have not received it and asked to send it by email then received in 3 min.
Thank you very much.

The FEO Collection

Very straightforward to set up and use. Easy for my customers to use and sends out emails at every stage of the refund to both parties. Would defo recommend it.