AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Shirts In Bulk

Really good so far. I was about to create a custom solution to handling returns on my apparel website and came across this app. It even lets me use my own return labels, and supports multiple returns per order.

SmoothTrue.com

The aftership return center worked great. I was having a problem with returns and they reached out to me, and showed me step by step how to address the issue. Thank you much!

Skin Soul Smooth

I used this app to help me with my returns for my business. It is quick and easy to use and the staff are available 24/7 to help! :)

Harper's Row

Good app, easy to use and customize. Just what I was looking for, does exactly what I need for my small business!

MAKE-A-FRIEND

Great app! Easy to set up and smooth experience. Plus, very responsive customer service, always online! We're sticking with it!

E.L.V. Denim

Great, and very quick customer service. Very friendly and supportive team. Would highly recommend AfterShip for simplifying international returns :)

Boho Wandering Co.

Customer support was quick and very easy to work with! I needed my “powered by” removed and they did it within 5 minutes!

Sugar Babes Apparel

Great app that helps make returns easy and hassle free for my lovely customers Aftership customer service is amazing too!!

Lauraly Limited

I used this app to complete returns and it was very easy with the help of customer service. You can make a return and refund the order in one place and create return labels.

Fashion Highlands

good and easy to use. Solve many return shipping items problems. Thanks for facilitating with such a great app.