AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

Wig Addiction

Great app for streamlining the returns process.
A+ from me.

Bicycle Glass Co

This has a nice interface and is free and helps easily facilitate returns. Returns can be a difficult thing for any business and anything that makes it easier helps. Thanks.

Madibella

The app is free, but it doesn't mean that it was done bad. We use their Aftership plugin for tracking and we added this because the other app was so amazing. Returns is a pain and this provides a great way. Very easy interface, my only issue is that I wish it was more customizable.

Yr Boutique

It is just as simple as their video shows. I am glad I came across this app. I am just starting and cannot afford to pay monthly on apps, so I saw AfterShip. Easy to install, edit and implement. You wont be disappointed. So far I am happy with it. No issues as this point. Thank you AfterShip for the free app :-)
Makes returns easy

Gods Light Gift Store

FREAKIN AWESOME! It is a powerful thing to be able to offer RETURNS right from my Shopify Store and it is so easy for the customer to use as well! Really cuts down your time on the phone or e-mailing customers back about issues! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Trippytrippy

Due to the sheer volume of our sales each month, there are bound to be returns. AfterShip allows us to automate the return process, allowing us to spend time on more concerning matters. The best part is that it doesn't cost us a dime!

-Saves valuable time (Check)

-Simple and easy to use (Check)

-Everything you need for free (Check)

You wont find a better return app on Shopify hands down

Mumbinoo

Fantastic app & very useful I recommended to install on any Shopify store

Elite Certified Pre Owned Cars

The app is easy to use and it integrates into your Shopify store. It has email return receipts that are very professional in appearance and easy to follow. I would definitely use it again and refer it my friends.

Thatsavvybuyer

nice to have this aps and it will aplicable on my website

Viva Devine

Great app, very useful and easy to use for customers and me after shipment. Highly recommended.