AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Slaydon & Rose

I used this app to help me organize and keep track of my returns. It does great for offering prepaid labels but I wish it would allow me to change a status, like when a customer has already asked for a refund to original payment but would like to change it to a store credit.

SWESENSE

Great app, i would give it 5 stars if buttons and content was translatable. But its not possible to use it for a Swedish website.

Placewares

Not compatible w Checkout/ Settings. Only works with email only. SMS customer cannot request a RMA .

Turquoise Tuesday

So far so good! Happy with all the features this App has to offer but kind of stuck with the same issues for a while and customers service only gives very basic info that isn't really helping.
Also everytime another person replies to me which makes it kind of confusing.
Did someone figure out how to get the return center to open within page an dont open anoter tab each time?

BCF.lt

I cannot translate the fields myself. :( My language isn't in the selections on the languages menu .

Irreversible bijoux

Good

Little bir easy to set up, but works perfectly.

Another point, the support service is kinda slow. Must improve it!

Shop By Rags

So far so good. Still in the trial period, so I do need more time to get a good feel. The test demo was a little confusing. Other than that so far so good.

Tee Kay's Collections

I cannot even create a return order number. It's awful. I tried everything and set it up the right way so I am confused. I contacted support and we will see! Other than that, the app seems to work. so we will see. I CANT CREATE NO RMA NUMBER. EVERYTIME I ENTER A ORDER NUMBER AND EMAIL , IT SAYS INVALID EMAIL AND ORDER #

Cheeky Tech Shop

The app does it job and is great value for a free app. However, it is a really difficult setup. Confusing. I feel the setup for the app and tutorial guides was written by technical people or people with existing experience that assume everyone will understand the process. If you are a new store owner, you might be sending a lot of emails to their support team. Yes, they have a helpful and good support team. Just wish they could have explained the entire process better. I found myself looking at other apps tutorials just to understand the entire returns process and how shipping labels work etc....

nztack

The app is only a one way integration and isn't designed to automate the entire exchanges process. It doesn't adjust Inventory or generate a new order in Shopify to send the replacement product if a customer chooses to exchange. It doesn't save me any time as I still have to process the return manually in my back end (Generate a return and new Order in my system). I did email customer support and they were very quick to get back to me.

Previous 1 3 4 5