AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Unleashed Desire

Still learning how to use

Eden Ashram

Very simple app. Could do with being prettier and more intuitive. Also I'm amazed it doesn't allow you 'the store owner' to manually create a return (on behalf of your customer) that may be outside of your normal return parameters. For example, lets say you've sent your customer their order but for whatever reason it's been delayed / lost etc and by the time the customer gets the item the return deadline you have selected (say 14 days) has passed and she want to return it for another size. Well, neither they not you can do this !!!! without amending the settings globally to accommodate! You would think the Master user would not be tied by any restriction on creating a return but they are!! Small point but a pain in the backside every time you have to change.

Parlour X

This Application works in principle, however there are issues with setting up multiple team members. I am still waiting for the Developers to help me resolve this.

Slaydon & Rose

I used this app to help me organize and keep track of my returns. It does great for offering prepaid labels but I wish it would allow me to change a status, like when a customer has already asked for a refund to original payment but would like to change it to a store credit.

Placewares

Not compatible w Checkout/ Settings. Only works with email only. SMS customer cannot request a RMA .

Turquoise Tuesday

So far so good! Happy with all the features this App has to offer but kind of stuck with the same issues for a while and customers service only gives very basic info that isn't really helping.
Also everytime another person replies to me which makes it kind of confusing.
Did someone figure out how to get the return center to open within page an dont open anoter tab each time?

BCF.lt

I cannot translate the fields myself. :( My language isn't in the selections on the languages menu .

Irreversible bijoux

Good

Little bir easy to set up, but works perfectly.

Another point, the support service is kinda slow. Must improve it!

Shop By Rags

So far so good. Still in the trial period, so I do need more time to get a good feel. The test demo was a little confusing. Other than that so far so good.

Tee Kay's Collections

I cannot even create a return order number. It's awful. I tried everything and set it up the right way so I am confused. I contacted support and we will see! Other than that, the app seems to work. so we will see. I CANT CREATE NO RMA NUMBER. EVERYTIME I ENTER A ORDER NUMBER AND EMAIL , IT SAYS INVALID EMAIL AND ORDER #

Previous 1 3 4 5 6