AfterShip Returns , 리뷰 2,256개

• 평점의 3%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 6%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 25일

Super great customer service!

The Bruce Francois Store
2024년 1월 29일

Very good customer service!

ecologyst
캐나다
2023년 12월 5일

Fantastic app! we needed something that was easy to navigate and help monitor our returns. This app does everything we need and more.

Commercial Hardware
영국
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
2024년 4월 9일

Harvinder is very helpful every time I need an answer to any query.

Carrot & Stick
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 14일
2023년 12월 13일

Excellent app and great service. The support team is very helpful. They patiently answered all my questions and helped with any concerns I had.

Chantel Renee
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 대략 3년
2024년 1월 4일

Nalinee answered all my questions, excellent support and went beyond my expectations

Docking Drawer
앱 사용 기간 거의 6년
2023년 12월 1일

We have been using AfterShip a smidge over a year now. Before this week, I may have given them 4-5 stars; however, there was a change to the app that overrode our return rules; creating an issue for our users.
In trying to force an upgrade, at a 70% cost increase, our app no longer functioned as before, nor as desired.
After working with support for three days, it was finally resolved today, when the agent, Ayush, removed the forced upgrade. Now our app appears to be performing as needed. There is no way for the user to work around the upgrade and it is not clear that is the issue.
All you will need is some patience, an understanding of how the app is supposed to perform for your site, and a fierce determination to reach a support agent who will comprehend the issue and needs of the customer, and be willing to stick with it to make the correct changes.

Munro Shoes
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
답글 AfterShip & Automizely개 2023년 12월 3일

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.
We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us. If there's anything specific you'd like to see or any additional features you're interested in, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

2024년 1월 4일

Ankit and Garvita are just Amazing. Their Customer Service's outstanding AfterShip tracking feature is a game-changer for my business, but what really stands out to me is their outstanding customer service. I've been utilizing AfterShip for a while now for tracking shipments, managing returns, and securing shipping insurance - the seamless integration with Shopify is solid. The app is robust, significantly simplifying what can often be a complicated shipment management process.

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
앱 사용 기간 6일
2023년 12월 14일

Moazzam assisted with my inquiry and was straight to the point

findmenowthelabel