AfterShip Returns , 리뷰 2,256개

• 평점의 3%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 6%가 별 1개입니다
2021년 9월 27일

I have not yet used the app, but the customer service is quick and efficient! Thank you for your help Nitish.

www.zofye.com
스위스
앱 사용 기간 43분
답글 AfterShip & Automizely개 2021년 9월 27일

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the customer service. We are pleased to know that Nitish was able to assist you.

Once you start using the app, then you can come up with feedback or suggestions about the app. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Returns Center

2022년 8월 10일

Not free and free options disappear as you click through the app. Free went to $1,200 / year and I was told through the chat they "just adjusted prices".

CCA Lions
앱 사용 기간 대략 1시간
답글 AfterShip & Automizely개 2022년 8월 10일

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team' is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Neha Karadi
Team AfterShip

2020년 9월 25일

I just installed, and I think it neatly matches my store. Easy installation process and setup. I hope this will make returns easier for my store.

Crown Jewels
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 39분
2017년 9월 18일

Great application. Works well. The auto sync is every 3 hours.

Trendyhoodie
앱 사용 기간 2분
2020년 4월 7일

So far so good. I think the app is important to provibe faster customer service. What i dont like it that starting from may a so called 'membership' needs to get paid 10 dollar a month per member.

Dresses Boutique
네덜란드
앱 사용 기간 대략 1시간
2017년 9월 4일

Very good application.Has taken my store to the next level.Makes it way easier for the customers to track the shipment.great Job!

Trendoholics
아랍에미리트
앱 사용 기간 2분
2018년 1월 2일

very nice app perfect for my visitors! very helpful it save my life from big problem. Recommend to use!!

Warmandpretty
터키
앱 사용 기간 1분
2021년 8월 12일

Just installed.
Seems to meet all the needs thus far.
Easy to deploy and easy to use.
Look forward to some of the advanced features.

The Balanced Bra Company
앱 사용 기간 22분
답글 AfterShip & Automizely개 2021년 8월 12일

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that our app is able to meet your expectations, moreover, you liked our app and found it useful.

We are open to any suggestions, if you have any suggestions regarding Advance features then kindly let us know. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

We will try our best to ensure that you always have the best experience with us.

Team Returns Center

2019년 7월 10일에 편집됨

I really need it to be dutch, or customizable to translate everything.. so a no go for me till it's possible...

#DARUM!
네덜란드
앱 사용 기간 39분
2017년 6월 9일

I installed the app, but it wouldn't load.

Fidorian