AfterShip Returns , 2.212 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 78% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de dezembro de 2023

I am just a week in, but so far so good. I am at the first stage of just setting this up. I am finding that this will take some time to set up. That is actually a good thing, because this software gives you a lot of options. A one click install app usually doesn't do much. Be prepared to take your time to go through all of the details. In the end, I am hoping that this software will make our customers happy, make for a great return experience, and keep customers coming back. I will keep you posted as i proceed.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

The app is great at keeping track of valuable information to follow up with customer returns and shipping.

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio
Quase 6 anos usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service and fantastic seamless Returns Centre integration into my website.

Love Hype and Glory
Reino Unido
Quase 3 anos usando o app
5 de dezembro de 2023

Fantastic app! we needed something that was easy to navigate and help monitor our returns. This app does everything we need and more.

Commercial Hardware
Reino Unido
Quase 2 anos usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

The assistance Priyansh provided was fast and efficient. My issue was resolved within seconds.

All About Vibe
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
13 de dezembro de 2023

Excellent app and great service. The support team is very helpful. They patiently answered all my questions and helped with any concerns I had.

Chantel Renee
Canadá
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

Harvinder and Moazzan were great! I was having trouble purchasing a plan but they setup a quick google meeting and walked me through applying the coupon code properly. At the same time, a customer was having troubles creating a return label from the portal and they again quickly helped me fix a misconfiguration with my carrier label settings! Thanks guys really appreciate the awesome support!

PRISM Lifestyle Co.
Canadá
7 dias usando o app
1 de dezembro de 2023

We have been using AfterShip a smidge over a year now. Before this week, I may have given them 4-5 stars; however, there was a change to the app that overrode our return rules; creating an issue for our users.
In trying to force an upgrade, at a 70% cost increase, our app no longer functioned as before, nor as desired.
After working with support for three days, it was finally resolved today, when the agent, Ayush, removed the forced upgrade. Now our app appears to be performing as needed. There is no way for the user to work around the upgrade and it is not clear that is the issue.
All you will need is some patience, an understanding of how the app is supposed to perform for your site, and a fierce determination to reach a support agent who will comprehend the issue and needs of the customer, and be willing to stick with it to make the correct changes.

Munro Shoes
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 3 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.
We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us. If there's anything specific you'd like to see or any additional features you're interested in, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

29 de janeiro de 2024

The chat line is very helpful, quick and attentive.

kim crocker designs
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
4 de dezembro de 2023

He was very successful in helping me with my trail and was prompt when doing it. I truly appreciate how kind and very professional everyone here is. Please keep up the good work Aftership team. Love It Here :)

BLAQUE BARBIEE