AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. USPS FedEx UPS.

InfiniChic

This is an amazing app. I love how it makes returning easy and simple for our stores' customers. Highly reccomend

BIRD BEE

Seems to be helpful with returns. Using the basic plan for now and will see how things go. Would like options for the theme but will try to find our own HTML.

AVA Holistic Skincare

I haven't fully tested yet, as I just recently set up my store. But I really appreciate the easy and customer-friendly use!

Swanky Ship

Good so far. Only leaving this review to get more features..minimum 100 characters for review bla bla bla bla bla

CHEEKYY

Really easy and simple to setup and use! Support has been fantastic so far. Would like to see more customizable template options

Stylish Outback Clothing

Saves me a lot of time and hassle. I would really like it if your app combined the functionality of an Exchange product app as well.

ProHorse

like the app. keeps returns organised.
but got annoying 'leave 5-star review' reminder at the top of page all the time.

Alpine Rings

Update 12/3/2019:
The developers reached out to me after this review to offer their support and apologize for the unhelpful responses I was getting. Since then, I have processed 10+ returns using their app and it has worked well. There are some feature changes I would like to see before I consider it a "5 star" app, but it's certainly functional and does it's core function very well.

I am updating this review to 4/5 stars and would gladly give it 5 if return shipments were easier to track (and had email alerts!!). It currently takes several page refreshes to see a shipping status from USPS and that's just not acceptable. There's nothing worse than a customer sending their return and it just sitting there without the shop owner getting alerted.

Original review:
So far the interface seems good but I'll only know later down the road when my store starts getting returns. This 2 star review is strictly due to the poor AfterShip customer support.

After I set up my account with aftership, I needed to go back in and change the return address (where my customers send their product back to) but I couldn't figure out how to go back and change this in the settings. I shot an email to AfterShip support and they kept copy/pasting the same response in their reply. "Hello, Please contact courier or shipper directly. AfterShip is only a shipment tracking platform. Here are some useful articles for you." And just so you guys know, I was very detailed in my emails about being the owner of a shopify store and even sent the emails from my support@ email address.

I eventually figured out how to change the address myself, but I wasted a whole week waiting for an actual response (that never came). Just the same copy/paste that had nothing to do with my question.

Hopefully everything works well once returns start coming in because this joke of a support will definitely not be there to help.

Foxy’s Leotards

Great app for our business. Very helpful for making returns easier. I know our customers appreciate the convenience!
We just had our first return and so far so good...

12tribes

This AfterShip app is very user friendly. Any app that is easy to navigate wins me over. So far, i plan on using it for my business and will recommend this to my other business partners.