AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

Made by DIONNE

New to the app, so far so good. they extended my 7 day trial to 14 days which is pretty amazing. Live chat went smooth

Bonjour Lovey

They have fantastic customer service. Very quick to respond and helped resolve any issues or questions that I have. I would highly recommend using this app.

Daisy Boho Boutique

So far so good - at the set up stage and online chat was good and immediate. Thank you Shahvaz! I will update if anything changes.

Closet AP Boutique

I love this app. The customer service is always fast and helpful with any questions or problems I may have. The app is also really easy to use and customize. I was able to customize what I want my return labels to say and how I wanted to look.

Evolve Apparel

Great App! Helps with returns and making things simple and seamless! Would highly recommend to any one with an online store!

BLÜM

Customer service is great and resolved my issue with setting things up with Postmen. Highly recommend!

Permant

TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SUPPORT !
Very nice guy who took a lot of time and even helped me trough a video chat! App is working now !
Thanks !

Platanomelón

Very good customer service to solve any issue. Apps works very well and easy to learn how to use it.

TREK™ tech accessories

LOVE THIS APP. Going to make our returns process so much more streamline. Ankush was SO HELPFUL AND PATIENT and got me set up quickly. Thanks for making my life easier!

Ishnya

Awesome app, keep it up!! Very Very Useful as a seller on a webstore. A must have and highly recommended to all e-commerce sellers.