AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

Stockflo

We were looking for a clean and simple way to automate our customers' return process. After looking at a bunch of other Apps, AfterShip Returns Center clearly stood out as the best choice for our shop. Thanks for the great App!

Brshopco

We love Aftership! It's easy to use and setup and we've been in business for awhile now, using a number of apps... but this one is the best. Afterships interface is easy to navigate through and helps us with our customer issues. Great app highly recommended!

Technotronic

Since Shopify has no native return processing options, AfterShip Returns is a no brainier.

Random Emporium

AfterShip Returns Center is an amazing application. I only recently started using it, but it's been amazing so far! It makes the return process for items very simple for customers to use and helps keep track of all your returns in a single place. You can fully customize your return policies and even use your own domain name if you chose to set it up. I can't see every having done returns without it.

Classy Mama N Baby

Have not fully launched store but o far so good

Veradek

A perfect returns center, have been using it for a while at Veradek and it works beautifully. Also, the support is always available. Thanks for the great job guys.

Satoshi Me

Great App and a MUST HAVE as customers are unlikely to trust buying from you without a return mechanism. Works great and easy to setup and install

My Hair Accesory

Excellent app. Really easy to use and it's free!!! Easily integrated to my store, and support team always very responsive. I love this app it's definitely a must have and a keeper.

Mallbey

Excellent app for keep and excellent customer service experience

Evyco

Its seem excellent for me base on my need. It works for my store and customers need.
I will definitely recommend it to anyone.