AfterShip Returns

AfterShip Returns

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
1904 reviews
4.6
April 11, 2018

really nice app. but not loving the huge price increase. for such a simple app, the cost is not merited. and on top of that, you only get 20 returns a month for 40 bucks. that's highway robbery. that's a sure fire way to slowly start losing customers. sadly I will have to start looking for a better alternative. ugh!

Sftf
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 9, 2018

I really liked this app a lot, but now they want to start charging $40 a month just for basic. NOT WORTH IT for that price. I will have to now find a new app.

Green Core Naturals
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 7, 2018

I was in love with this app but sadly they are discontinuing this one and make you pay a lot for a new one which is worse and more complicated. Very disappointing. I will look for another app

A F Jewelry
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited April 17, 2018

This person who developed this either greedy or just plain stupid for thinking people will pay him $40 USD each month for 20 returns. Atleast he is not getting the money from us. It cost $500 USD to develop some thing similar for life time coding that you own.

It's greed and highway robbery for this price. You should charge us per return and not $40 for 20 returns.. What if I had 3 returns in a month?

Stay away completely from this company including there aftership which useless as hell

PREVIOUS REVIEW WHEN IT WAS FREE
Not bad.. But people please remember this is in beta and once beta is done we will be charged.. check out the pricing..

As long this app is free my 5 star review stays up, the second we have to pay i'm removing it down to 1 star and delete it..

www.socheap.ca

*** DO NOT FORGET TO DELETE THE PRIVATE APP YOU SET UP WITH THEM ***

Socheap89
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 22, 2018

Cant believe this will not be free after May 31st. This was so handy, why did they have to change it I’m sorry but I’m not paying $89 per month for returns, as this is how much it will cost for the amount of returns I receive.

Really disappointed. Aftership are just greedy!!

Fashion Genie Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited February 19, 2018

Bad b:bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbdddddff

Shopglobalex
Philippines
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited April 12, 2018

(Edit 12/04/18) We were having trouble with upgrading to their new platform as this one will be discontinued so we followed the steps and the API would not work as much as we tried so we contacted customer support and thats when the hell began. What a bunch of incompetent people, never have we dealt with a company who does not know how their platform service integrates with shopify and having to tell them how the collaborator feature works for them to fix the bug. This problem has been going on for around 1 month and is still not fixed. Very disappointed and will happily be switching to another cheaper platform.

(Original post) Easy to use interface have been using for about a month or so, the only downside is there is no way you can customise the emails when you select shipment received. So therefore for you to let the customer know you have the return package it will also tell them that you will be refunding them yet what if they need a return for exchange not a refund? For that reason we have had to find a new returns system.

Joe Weaven
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2018

it really wants me to give it 5 stars quickly and at the start.

L33tltd
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 2, 2018

Was good, now the pricing is a joke. Uninstalled

Gift Moments
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 27, 2018

Now this app has gone upto $40 for 4-20 returns it doesnt make financial sense to keep it running in our store. such a shame as it had the basics for returns to be organised easily.

review Pre charge
easy to install and setup. makes returns a breeze for my customers and keeps them organinsed for me. its a win win.
thanks