AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. Auto-send Return Labels. FREE!

Pelvic Pain Solutions

Definitely is a game-changer for my customers and site. This app is easy to use, very intuitive and most importantly, great support available!

Srandersons

Helped my customers if they are having difficulty

Watch Wardrobe

Great app, made returns so easy.

Brett, Watch Wardrobe.

Detect Deter Protect

This is an App that we haven't used often but one that works well when it's needed

Xtimelessstore

I love this App, It my works easy. Thanks for this. xtimelesstore.com

Kwatrus

I had trouble installing it, initially. I had to uninstall and reinstall and a couple days later it works. Overall, it is a very easy to use app. I have not had the chance to observe how it works on my store. However, I like the fact that this app takes care of the return process for my store.

Chequers Outlet

One of the most efficient app on Shopify. Please add option to customise email.

Hayden Girls

So far so good. But our customers keep sending the emails about "Add Tracking"-a page comes up with some errors, so they can't add a tracking number. Other than that, this app is absolutely convenient for both customer and us.

Companie

So far so good! It can be confusing between this in another product they have sharing the same interface.

Cameekies Unmentionables

Seems like it should work. I created a mock return request and all seemed to work well. The reason I didn't give if the full 5 stars is I think they could improve it by adding an option for customers to submit a picture of a defect. That way the seller could make an immediate decision to refund or replace the item without the customer having to return a parcel and wait for it to arrive and be inspected before a decision is made.

If that option already exists, forgive my ignorance but I didn't see it in options.