AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

Hayden Girls

So far so good. But our customers keep sending the emails about "Add Tracking"-a page comes up with some errors, so they can't add a tracking number. Other than that, this app is absolutely convenient for both customer and us.

Companie

So far so good! It can be confusing between this in another product they have sharing the same interface.

Cameekies Unmentionables

Seems like it should work. I created a mock return request and all seemed to work well. The reason I didn't give if the full 5 stars is I think they could improve it by adding an option for customers to submit a picture of a defect. That way the seller could make an immediate decision to refund or replace the item without the customer having to return a parcel and wait for it to arrive and be inspected before a decision is made.

If that option already exists, forgive my ignorance but I didn't see it in options.

4dpouch

Pretty handy App. Keep up the good work!

Stroll Aid

Great app! Easy to install, works great (I tested it personally) and the support team is quick to help.

Nova 14628

I like using this app. Its really easy to use and has cut down the work i have to do when handling returns.

Bridge City Fitness

The app was easy to install and configure. We have yet to receive a return, so I can't comment on how painless the whole process will be, just yet.

Haav Watches

Really helps speeding up the return-process and a real time-saver both for us and the customer. Only drawback is that it's not fully integrated into the website, but you can customize most of it to get an integrated feeling.

Blackstripesinc

Aftership returns have made it super easy for our customers to collect returns from customers, stops a lot of the hassle for us and already recommended it to friends who want to start their own stores. Thumbs up.

Apparel4dogs

Great App!! It gives any site a very professional image.