AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Returns management portal for a happy post-purchase experience

Crown Jewels

I just installed, and I think it neatly matches my store. Easy installation process and setup. I hope this will make returns easier for my store.

Handicrafts Goods

I used this app for one page return. i am using this it is very for customer return .This app solve my problem.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the application. We have initiated a communication over the email so that we can share a detailed explanation of the features of the application.

Oru Kayak

I used this app and it works really well. The only downside that I've found so far is that the Refund option doesn't let you restock the returned items to the inventory. Also, it would be great if we could see the product SKU on the platform. Currently, we have to open the Shopify app in order to refund and see SKUs, which means an extra step to our Return process.

September 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Let me talk to the product team here and get back to you via email updates.

Fitversal

I really like this app it helps my customers by a lot

Lobster US

Nice App, unfortunately, automatic return labels aren't possible in EU... Big bummer for us. Hopefully, you guys get on it soon.

Zazz

free plan is too basic, i expected more to be honest and a lot of other features are over priced for no reason but when it comes to technicality its awesome

September 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Hercxlean Jewels

I love the customer service and that they offer a free plan! It helps to assure me as a small and upcoming business that I can grant my customers an easy way to return their orders.

September 16, 2020

Hi there,

I will certainly pass this as feedback to our team. Your reviews keep us going and deliver customer-oriented features. I am also dropping you a personal mail. Stay tuned!

ShopZips.co.uk

Looks like a great App - Only accepts low image resolution on the assets page - But generally does what it says.

September 13, 2020

SAINT SOMEBODY

This app has made the returns process SO much easier. What appealed to me is the easy setup process.

September 9, 2020

itsjusta6 Store

A bit difficult to learn at first, however it is the best option for automated returns in the US in my opinion.