AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Washed Ashore

Great customer service with speedy response times-I immediately received help via the live chat feature from Abhishek when I had questions while setting up our account. Super friendly and easy to follow with instructions on how to set up.

Wishbeads

Very easy to use returns solution and support is very helpful. Does exactly what we needed. Highly recommend!

Tiaracle

Great app and customer support. Using it for the last 4 years. It never disappointed me. Highly recommended.

Linenly

This app is great when you need a powerful tool to manage your return orders for your Shopify store. The customer support team is just efficient and super helpful.

Deus Ex Machina Motorcycles

Liked what I saw of the trial, though there were some initial hiccups with setup. Excellent and thorough customer service to work around the hiccup - recommended!

Angelina Belle Boutique

This app has helped me streamline my returns process. I recently was having an issue setting up the returns labels and support was very helpful in getting the issue resolved. I have had numerous questions here and there, and they are always very helpful. Would recommend.

The Resourceful Rabbit

The help center is really quick to respond and helpful. Most things are easy to navigate to and to customize.

Kicksldn

Easy to use and set up however I wish they had Royal Mail as a shipping option. Many businesses in the UK use Royal Mail and this app doesn't accommodate to it.

Kamakura Shirts Global Online Store

we just started using this app, so far so good! the customer service is fast and professional, thank you!

missodd.com

Super easy to use and install perfect support, .......................................thanks Manish