AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

STRENGTH WORLD

This Returns Center app worked well. It is simple and easy to use, with no issues. I recommend you try it out.

Cuddle Decor

So far so good! I didn't use it yet so I cannot tell how it actually works (I hope I will never do, to be honest, hahaha)
What I like most though is the integration with Aftership so we can track ALL orders in on place.
It was kind of easy to install and setup - I am still trying to figure out how to block the "Return label instructions" from Shopify so my clients don't get confused with 2 different instructions or maybe even 2 different RMA. I am figuring this out yet. But other than that, great app :) Thanks guys

July 23, 2020

Thank u sooooo much for your review!

Shoe Limitless

Great for small stores that are starting out and have few return requests. Works pretty well and easy to use once everything is set up.

A L E X Λ N D R A

I'm finding the app a great addition to my business. It's saved me a lot of a time by keeping my returns orderly and all the information in the one spot. I thought I needed to hire someone to manage returns until I found this app.

NECTA

good one. easy to setup. there is a simple steps that you can follow. the only thing that i dont like is the is not allowed me to open multiple windows.

HijabPlanet

Amazing app, allow our business to streamline our return process in such a professional, systematic and efficient way. Thank you so much for making this app easy to use. Highly recommended.

Legacy History Pride

It took a minute but I was able to get the help I needed and more. I just needed assistance setting everything up properly because there were several kinks that I would not have known to do on my own. Shahbaz was a great help. I really appreciate his help

July 15, 2020

SCRUBS AND CLOGS MEDICAL UNIFORMS

Very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd application

Platooners

Love this app, looks good works good and is a great solution
Love this app, looks good works good and is a great solution

ConceptShop

Very simple and easy to use. Not fully customizable but ok. Refunding directly from the app with Shopify email is also great. Pricing is fair :-)