AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

budspodspro

i love this app. it helps my company a lot. it improves my company relation with customer. easy to use also!!

conditionHER

I use this app and I love it! It saved us so much time to have this template available. If you're new to Shopify, it's perfect!

May 31, 2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Simply Hammocks

Love it and think it is really easy to use thank you for such a great app, spot on , mega great smashing super

126 Boutique

Very easy to setup and use. Definitely user friendly. I use the free plan for now but will definitely upgrade if needed.

Blazorapparel

Hard to navigate 1stbut I got the hang of it after messing around with the app! I would recommend!

storeoversite

zajebista aplikacja polecam kozak eldoka mordo awdasdasdasdasdwdaw awd awdawd ad awdawdawdawd awd awawd

B Boutique

Seems pretty easy although set up a little tedious. Hoping this eases customers frustrations with bringing back merchandise

The Kurve Shoppe

Great app ,it definitely helps the ease of shipping to my customers...I recommend you give it a try!...

May 19, 2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Debayn

so far so good. Just set it up and expected results soon. Let see how it goes with the first returns.

Luka Brands International Inc.

I love this app it makes returns so much easier. I will use it forever. Thank you so much for making it!

May 19, 2020