AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Return Labels, Store Credit, Exchange, Notifications, Policy

Naomi Besson Swimwear

awesome help! they are really helpful, easy to install , great videos to learn, I am definitely happy !

HER Plus Size by Ench

So far this app has been superb, still learning how to use it, the support is excellent. Great to have a "Returns Page" the customers can navigate themselves.

shopjennlee

LOVE IT! I was able to set AfterShip within an hour and link it with Postmen for USPS shipping. It immediately helped me streamline my returns process / improved the customer experience. I could also easily customize the portal with my branding and images. Now I can write an SOP and hand this process over to my operations team to manage from here.

Crown Hat NYC

AfterShip provides great customer service and were able to help me with an issue. Excited to try the app out

Faded Elephant

This is my first time adding a return center to my store and I have to say Shahvaz has helped me tremendously on getting everything started. I'm excited to implement this new feature to my store and pray it runs effectively!

7E Wellness

Easy setup, quick response from customer support. My team is very happy to manage returns now. Before it was mess. :)

Supakit®

Aftership returns center has made the returns process so easy! Customers returning goods are walked through each step, keeping them happy and confident. Their fully customisable system means customers feel like they stick with Supakit throughout, and the analytics page allows us, as a business, to track customer behaviour, learn and develop. If you’re looking for an application to make returns seamless, secure and easy – this is the one you need.

The Good Day Lab

We are very happy with this app, the app is good easy to use and the support is very helpful. Very happy with the app

MountMariah

Had a great experience getting the help I needed. This app makes things so much smoother for both myself as well as my customers

MARY YOUNG

Really easy setup and super user friendly. Our customers have enjoyed the ease of returns or exchanges and it's easy for us to track everything!