AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

JET NOIRE

The app has a very easy setup, I had issues with the logo sizing but otherwise, everything was great.

TxC Clothing

I haven't used the app yet. I actually launch my website today so I'm hoping it works well. I have the forever free plan but i'm confused about what happens if i get more than 3 returns for the month. Will i be charged?

So it's been a little over a week since I have launched and when I tried to create a return for the customer it says that the items are non-returnable even though they should be eligible.

Shop 112

App is fairly easy to setup. It was a little quirky when adding photos or if you choose to use different photos for your portal. But its not a show stopper

FROM FUTURE

Nice to have. Good experience in app. Nice support and nice help from the team. Had to write more than 100 characters

WAES-store

it could do with a way of integrating a claim for the exchanged item more easily, but otherwise excellent

U R Essential

love this app it really makes things simple, providing tabs that allows you to optimize how and when to set your return products

Vixen Vogue

i think the app is great . im still playing around with it. the customization of the page is hardest because the pics have to be a certain size so no matter what i do nothing is acceptable. im also trying to figure out how to customize the emails because there are things in the draft that doesnt align with my store policy. all and all great feature to have on my site. thank you

Maheli Heli

This app seems amazing. However setting up has not been user friendly. help page is missing a lot of topics and links.

Diecast Model Centre

Only had this app installed for a couple of days so, just been setting it up, not actually processed any returns as yet and thus can't comment on that side of things.

What I can say is that I've not noticed a lot of problems that some other users have reported. I found it fairly easy to set up, as easy as anything new. You are not forced to use their Postmen app as some others have said, you only need this if you want to automatically print returns labels but you can get around this by manually issuing them by whatever method you currently use. The returns site is secure, click on the returns page and you can check out it's details, there is no extra to pay for this. There is an extra charge for returns made over your plan allowance but, it's just $0.50 not $2 as someone else has said. And yes, you do get a nag to leave a review but, it's no problem, you get it on eBay all the time so just get on with it, leave a review and move on - simple. Fortunately, Iv'not had to reach out for assistance so can not comment on Customer Support either.

In conclusion, would like to give 5 stars but, as I haven't tried it all yet, that 5th star is going to be reserved - for now. if like us though, you hopefully only have a handful of returns each month, then the Free plan is perfect and even has features that a competing app doesnt't unlock until you pay $99 per month! Go on, give it a try.

STRYVE — for the better.

It's ok, difficult to pay. I dont know where i can make the payment.
And I have to leave a review.