AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by Automizely & AfterShip

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

TagZen Shopping - Your World for Shopping | More Faster Now

I have a great support and this app is very important for every shop...I come with another describe after 4 weeks :)

Alliance Fitness Gear

He did an amazing job helping me, the app is amazing and the prices are reasonable for a small business owner, I would recommend the app to everyone I know

Peppercart

Excellent customer service. Helped me throughout from setting up to creating my first return. Thank you

IRHAZ

nice app worth trying, you won't regret it, and the customer service is very good. Excellent Job.

Barbara Jackson Skincare

I'm using this app to provide an easy return process for customers. Excellent customer service. Will definitely recommend

NXT LVL Shop

So far soo good! I had a couple quick questions, the live chat customer service was very helpful. The app was a breeze to set up, and I can't wait to see how it works in a month or so. :)

CITY Boots

Very efficient. Good / fast customer service. Easy setup. No complaints. Would def recommend and they have several partnered apps too. We use AfterShip Returns and AfterShip. Both are excellent.

Wrist & Style

Great so far. Migrated from Bold Returns manager. This was a good alternative. Definitely will be trying this out for a while.

Adventure Shop Malta

Top tech support, answerd all my questions in no time. Assisted me in hot to create a personal domain and other questions.

QuikCamo

Great customer support! Highly recommend. This app is great for keeping track and managing returns. It helped me remember who I needed to send a refund to after I received the return.