AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

HijabPlanet

Amazing app, allow our business to streamline our return process in such a professional, systematic and efficient way. Thank you so much for making this app easy to use. Highly recommended.

Legacy History Pride

It took a minute but I was able to get the help I needed and more. I just needed assistance setting everything up properly because there were several kinks that I would not have known to do on my own. Shahbaz was a great help. I really appreciate his help

July 15, 2020

SCRUBS AND CLOGS MEDICAL UNIFORMS

Very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd application

Platooners

Love this app, looks good works good and is a great solution
Love this app, looks good works good and is a great solution

ConceptShop

Very simple and easy to use. Not fully customizable but ok. Refunding directly from the app with Shopify email is also great. Pricing is fair :-)

InFightStyle

I would not recommend this app to anyone, there is actually no support to the point its infuriating and a total waste of your time. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE FRUSTRATED/ANGRY EVERYDAY

Amba & Nana

Aftership is a great app for managing shipping and returns I didn't expect it to be so good honestly.

Your Cheery Pet

Amazing app !! really helpful and easy to use.
Our return center at www.yourcheerypet.com is working amazing!
High class customer services.

July 10, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Rare Electronics, LLC

Pretty Good...Took a Good Amount of Time to Setup. Was Surprised to see they allowed an 'Exchange' Option for a Return...I had been looking for an App to do that for me for a While. I may have to get the Growth Plan soon!

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Marmol Boutique

I have just installed and it's working great so far! I am happy to simplify the returns process for my customers. Overall it's simple to use and a great addition for my website.