AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

A F Jewelry

I was in love with this app but sadly they are discontinuing this one and make you pay a lot for a new one which is worse and more complicated. Very disappointing. I will look for another app

Socheap89

This person who developed this either greedy or just plain stupid for thinking people will pay him $40 USD each month for 20 returns. Atleast he is not getting the money from us. It cost $500 USD to develop some thing similar for life time coding that you own.

It's greed and highway robbery for this price. You should charge us per return and not $40 for 20 returns.. What if I had 3 returns in a month?

Stay away completely from this company including there aftership which useless as hell

PREVIOUS REVIEW WHEN IT WAS FREE
Not bad.. But people please remember this is in beta and once beta is done we will be charged.. check out the pricing..

As long this app is free my 5 star review stays up, the second we have to pay i'm removing it down to 1 star and delete it..

www.socheap.ca

*** DO NOT FORGET TO DELETE THE PRIVATE APP YOU SET UP WITH THEM ***

Fashion Genie Boutique

Cant believe this will not be free after May 31st. This was so handy, why did they have to change it I’m sorry but I’m not paying $89 per month for returns, as this is how much it will cost for the amount of returns I receive.

Really disappointed. Aftership are just greedy!!

Shopglobalex

Bad b:bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbdddddff

Joe Weaven

(Edit 12/04/18) We were having trouble with upgrading to their new platform as this one will be discontinued so we followed the steps and the API would not work as much as we tried so we contacted customer support and thats when the hell began. What a bunch of incompetent people, never have we dealt with a company who does not know how their platform service integrates with shopify and having to tell them how the collaborator feature works for them to fix the bug. This problem has been going on for around 1 month and is still not fixed. Very disappointed and will happily be switching to another cheaper platform.

(Original post) Easy to use interface have been using for about a month or so, the only downside is there is no way you can customise the emails when you select shipment received. So therefore for you to let the customer know you have the return package it will also tell them that you will be refunding them yet what if they need a return for exchange not a refund? For that reason we have had to find a new returns system.

L33tltd

it really wants me to give it 5 stars quickly and at the start.

Gift Moments

Was good, now the pricing is a joke. Uninstalled

Petnpony

Now this app has gone upto $40 for 4-20 returns it doesnt make financial sense to keep it running in our store. such a shame as it had the basics for returns to be organised easily.

review Pre charge
easy to install and setup. makes returns a breeze for my customers and keeps them organinsed for me. its a win win.
thanks
www.petnpony.co.uk

Qwerkytoys

Was my favorite app until they decided to get rid of the FREE app and start charging $39 a month. I was planning to upgrade because it was so easy to use but trying to configure the new app was so complicated, I gave up and moving on. Would've been nice if they offered the FREE one or charge maybe $10 a month and I would've stayed on without having to reconfigure it. Very disappointed customer.

Lemichebarcelona

Updated review after their change to the new app:
I used to like this app very much, but their decision to change to the new app is just absurd. Starting with ridiculous price of 40$ per month (really??), then followed by taking the app outside of Shopify dashboard (very uncomfortable) and ending in the new so-called new design of the returns page (tiny store logo, hero image non-responsive really, and most of all - no place or formatting options for the important returns policy information for the customers).... I´ll have to look for something else now, very disappointed...

My old review: Great app, incredible that it is free! Works perfectly for my shop www.lemiche.com till now and its very practical for the customers and the workflow, I´d definitely recommend it!