AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Andre Assous

Pros: Clear information, Easy to Complete, Visually appealing, link to order is very handy
Cons: Cannot search or filter by item or reason, cannot resent emails, cannot change status back if needed, cannot choose or change the resolution if the customer's is not accurate, cannot add tracking info right from our end, does not show approved/rejected date and time.

Mac Real Studios

Please add the ability to edit already rejected returns. If you accidentally reject a return there is no way to go back unless you clear the entire customer database which really is not the best solution.

Tanglefree Shop

The app works great if the return is for a single box. We have processed hundreds of returns with this app and have been relatively satisfied overall.

One challenge: If a customer has multiple boxes to return, there is no way to provide multiple shipping labels to the customer. At that point, we need to manually create electronic shipping labels and email over to the customer. This defeats the purpose of the app.

Additionally, In the past month, I've seen a large volume of customers say they never received the secondary email after we've approved them for a return. At that point, there is no way for me to re-send the confirmation email (which contains the optional return label for them to print). As such, I typically need to manually save their return label and send it over to them on my own. Again, this completely defeats the purpose.

It would also be nice to be able to easily change shipping label weight and dimensions for each return as we have hundreds of different size and weight packages.

If you need a return solution for single, uniform boxes, this app should be great for you. If you need anything flexible or variable (or if you have customers who potentially don't receive emails from the app) then you might not be satisfied with this app.

Vivid Sharp

Awesome, however so hard to find out where to edit email templates that are being sent to customers. How can we edit that? :S Been trying to find it for 15 minutes now.

John David Shoes

The app has been useful to assist in returns, however we often experienced difficulties opening the app to use.

Polo club

The application works correctly. Easy to operate and take the information to CSV. 100% recommended

Steven Brown Art

Good price and easy to use. Wasn't able to customise notifications sent to a customer, so am leaving a review to hopefully unlock this capability

Pivotal Lab Network

Seems fine so far, apart from a few bugs (and outside of basically forcing you to review the product if you want to access all features).

C-IN2 New York

The support is one of the worst I've seen so far for a Shopify app. They seem to not be able to understand my questions. The 3 stars are for the interfaces. It looks prettier than another app that I was considering. As far as capabilities, it's just ok. I still have to do a lot of work on my end, but at least it makes the return process easier for my customers.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry about the inconvenience caused. Our team will reach out to you very soon. We appreciate your feedback and will try our best to improve.

Childrens Moda

Be careful what subscription you select, they will blindside you with overage charges- without warning! Only did a test return process, but it looks nice and clean and so do the emails. Will probably replace with a free Google Form and print the return labels from Shopify